I finally got myself a job :hat

Just came from the interview for a car dealership in College Park. I' m super cised, i' ve been looking for a job since i started college (last fall)and boom! got myself a job.
The owner said i will be making at least 3 gs a month (i' m 18 btw). this is the perfect and best birthday present for me,next week is my birthday, i starttomorrow.
pimp.gif

actually ima be working on some computer. training is tomorrow. i will be paid hourly and commission . Its some dealership called International Auto discount.
The owner told me some dude just started working there and on his 1st month he made 3gs

Young salesmen can make BANK if they're charismatic...People will be attracted to younger salesmen and feel less pressured usually. Lotta my dad'scoworkers are still making 75k+ a year in this recession

they told me im getting training so i would learn to work with the computer (not sure what im going to be put in to do) im going to find out tomorrow in mytraining and also
selling cars. sorry for the confusion

congrats my man
pimp.gif

i wasn't so lucky trying to get hired at a dealership
laugh.gif

good luck to you brother!

Originally Posted by Hugo

Just came from the interview for a car dealership in College Park. I' m super cised, i' ve been looking for a job since i started college (last fall) and boom! got myself a job.
The owner said i will be making at least 3 gs a month (i' m 18 btw). this is the perfect and best birthday present for me,next week is my birthday, i start tomorrow.
pimp.gif
doubt it

Back
Top Bottom