I Find Softball Very Entertaining...

Joined May 3, 2009
Women's soccer, unwatchable. WNBA, unwatchable (waits for ska).

Really though, I'm sitting here casually watching the college world series while doing other stuff and I'm entertained. Something about the pitchingmotion, softball is cool in my book.

Joined May 3, 2009
OK, I was hasty with the thread title, I'm just curious if any of you guys find it bearable.

Joined Jan 28, 2003

Bottom of the 7th. Two outs. Bases loaded. Down by three.

That's every ball player's dream growing up.

Joined Feb 12, 2005
Ashley Charters and Kimi Pohlman for UW are my hunnies. Pohlman is only a frosh. I might have to find her. Straight stalker status.

Joined Oct 27, 2008
Finally yall come out of the woods..... I got flamed for saying I followed Softball...

Joined Feb 12, 2005
Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Finally yall come out of the woods..... I got flamed for saying I followed Softball...

1. Some of these females are hot (especially on UW)

2. I from Washington so wanted to check it out.

8-0 victory for UW. One more game to go. I hope these girls get free tickets game for the M's on Sunday if they win, because I'll be there. I want toget at Kimi Pohlman.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now