I found a glove in my Popeyes chicken

hell yeah u can sue. thats disgusting...hes an idiot. he said no to a free meal..when hes about to give out more than that if you go through with this. youcould have choked on that glove.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

I get hungry and decide to go to Popeyes(don't ask). I get my food no problem, go to sit down and see this in my box of chicken:

2z9cpiw.jpg

xin_000302051002593320678.jpg

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

if u were really a G...once u saw it u woulda known the deal. just taken a bite as u would with any kind of chicken, and acted like u started choking on the glove.

but i agree with dude that said to call the news. or just threaten them and give them a hint that if they hook it up with some kind of discount that they dont have to worry about it.

For real. I would have reenacted a heart attack scene or something.

You could have been rollin' in the doe. Now you're just a n_ with a deep fried glove.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG man im dying

Damn, and I was just about to go get some strips and a biscuit. Not after hearing this story and seeing that picture. Ugh

couldnt even give you a free meal? damn just e-mail the pic to the news ..

cant even hook someone up with another chicken breast? damn .. i woulda been heated

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Can I sue them?
for what?
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't think I will go as far as to sue, but just write a letter and see where it goes from there.

Bro, you should at least of got some lotion, oil, or at least some chicken grease for them rough %!@ hands you got! LMAO
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Not my hands....
eyes.gif

if you ate the glove and had an allergic reaction or it got stuck in your intestine, then maybe you'd have a case.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

if u were really a G...once u saw it u woulda known the deal. just taken a bite as u would with any kind of chicken, and acted like u started choking on the glove.

but i agree with dude that said to call the news. or just threaten them and give them a hint that if they hook it up with some kind of discount that they dont have to worry about it.

For real. I would have reenacted a heart attack scene or something.

You could have been rollin' in the doe. Now you're just a n_ with a deep fried glove.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG man im dying

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's pretty disturbing. They should've at least given you a free meal.

Idk if you can sue but you need to do something.

email corporate with that picture and youll probably get a free meal/refund out of it...that is the best you are going to get. on a side note, im going to getsome popeyes for lunch now
pimp.gif

^^ yep, i'll usually call corporate headquarter and file a complaint ...that popeye resturant will clean up with the quickness

ok so we are at

1. frogs/rats in cheetos
2. chicken heads in mcdonalds nuggets
3. worms in twix
4. mealworms in chinese food

i'm missing a few...

& latex gloves in popeyes... when will we learn????
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

ok so we are at

1. frogs/rats in cheetos
2. chicken heads in mcdonalds nuggets
3. worms in twix
4. mealworms in chinese food

i'm missing a few...

& latex gloves in popeyes... when will we learn????
smh.gif
We won't. I won't lie, when I get high again, I will most likely go eat some Popeyes...again.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom