i found a pic of these air max 90-green ; what year ??

i was going through an old issue of SneakerFreaker and i saw these 90's and i honestly dont recall seeing them before , maybe i was too young to remember. Does anyone know what year these dropped ?

Nike gots to retro these.

4loolzr.jpg

DAMN look at that air bubble!!! thats how its supposed to be- whats up with that lace job though? :lol:
laugh.gif
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

they look similar to the Rejuvenation pack AM90s that released not too long ago... except some green/black areas are switched

Infra-neons....sickness
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

^ "Altitude green" has been around for years under different names.
Team PhD.

i can get these for you guys. theres a store around here that was sellin them. just a bit overpriced i believe $150

Quote:
i can get these for you guys. theres a store around here that was sellin them. just a bit overpriced i believe $150
:lol:
laugh.gif
i'm sorry but this quote was just funny to read

if those are the actual shoe u saw and they were charging $150, then please get me at least 5 pairs. however I'm not taking them if they are ID's.

Quote:
can get these for you guys. theres a store around here that was sellin them. just a bit overpriced i believe $150
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I was actually thinkin bout makin these on iD the other day..I doubt I will..quality is terrible from them
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

those are hot, they look like an OG of the altitude green ones that came out a year or two ago around the same time the infrareds were re-released. hot shoes

Think thems released in the late 90s if im not mistaken....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Back
Top Bottom