I got 2 pair of Retro Jordan 5's ...

I got the white/fire reds on there for $150,and black/silver for $125..condition 9/10!!! Is this a fair price?

Originally Posted by GodsAngel301

I got the white/fire reds on there for $150,and black/silver for $125..condition 9/10!!! Is this a fair price?

indifferent.gif

another reason there should be a probation period once someone gets an account. Like first 100 posts you cant create threads.

i would say you got scammed for fakes.....but i've gotten deals by watching ebay, especially when the seller misspelled the auction title.

i got the original blue, black, and white foamposites all for around 100 each by waiting for a newb seller

Originally Posted by GodsAngel301

so you are gonna be one of the A-hole no paying bidders if we say no?

I'm gonna let them go regardless,That's just the minimum i want for them.I would never sell fakes,i bought them out the store.So how could theypossibly be fake?ya'll are clowns

Yo, you posted live auction links.. That's a 'no-go' here, and I thought you said you bought 'em?

It's a general discussion board,and this is a topic of general discussion about my shoes.What makes you come in here and not answer my question

Back
Top Bottom