I GOT A FULL FACE TATOO Vol. SwagJets MikeTyson

Face tattoos are as annoying as attention seeking females who post a million pics on IG. Attention seeking females on IG WITH a face tattoo is 10x worse.

I especially hate when people get "hypebeasts-ish." tattoos. Got the tattoo but have no idea what the meaning of it is. Like I cringe every time I see a black person with an elbow spiderweb tat. I understand that it has a few meanings but one of the most prevalent meanings is from the Aryan Nation. It symbolizes that a member has killed a black man, with the number of spiders in the web meaning how many they have killed. Even if it does have other meanings, why would you put that on your body?

I tell my mom every day I need to get into the laser tattoo removal business. 

One day most people are going to realize that their decision to get tatted was stupid... and there I will be to save the day and get paid

One day most people are going to realize that their decision to get tatted was stupid... and there I will be to save the day and get paid

so true. so many people i know are getting bs tatted on them. tattoos that everyone has. they just getting tatted to have a sleeve of meaningless ink. i dont get it. most dudes just tat a religion piece on them and aren't even religious at all. i got a friend who tatted loyalty on his arm. dude is the most unloyal ***** i know. makes no sense. but i dont tell them nothing. i just let them do them. if you gon tat i feel it should be something creative and meaningful and different.

most ppl regret tats they get on their body within time. Imagine one on your face. Nah.....I don't have anything against ppl with it, but they can't expect me to not look at them weird if we meet eye to eye for the first time. It's not that common for me to just look away.

Last edited:
Would never tat my face or neck..

That dude who had the jumpman tatted on his forehead :lol:

I couldn't do it, I need to look respectable at all times. A ice cream cone on my cheek would take away from any professional look. On the metro Saturday I saw a guy with the lil wayne tear drops tatted on his face. Just shook my head a bit :smh:

There's nothing wrong with it, but I could never do it.

It's not suppose to be permanent ...

shut up. I never said it was suppose to be permanent. It was an experiment to see how people will treat him with a face tattoo. Like i said i would treat him the same if he didnt have it because it does not look real to me.

:lol:

laugh.gif
Face tats being accepted. As stated already, its too much of an extreme. A neck tat is too much imo as well. No tats on the neck, hands or face.
i got a friend who tatted loyalty on his arm. dude is the most unloyal ***** i know.
roll.gif

Interesting article.

That comes with the territory. When you get a permanent stylistic mark on the most consistently visible and uniquely identifiable portion of your anatomy, it's going to attract attention. Since your face is the first thing many people see, the tat will be the first thing they remember about you. Some people will think it's great, most won't, everybody assumes you're a little out there.

Face tats are increasingly popular around here (East Coast/Philly) with males and females. A lot of the ones I see are clearly done at tat parties and are the standard Lucky Charms ******** (hearts, stars, clovers, blue moons, etc.) so it looks really stupid right away and you can't do anything but look. One chick on the El had "diva" tatted under her eye and some dudes who claim a certain hood have taken to tatting "M" on their forehead walking around looking all Majin and ****.

My personal opinion, if you think  the artistic/personal statement is strong enough to justify the commitment, then go for it. I think it's stupid, but by all means, do you with the knowledge that it will indelibly affect the way you are percieved.

(If it matters, I have 5 tats so far, chest, arms, legs...future tats will likely be confined to those areas.)

So true. This is going to be HUGE biz in like 10 years. That and permanently deleting **** people have posted online.

Last edited:
Yup. I agree with the laser removal business. So lets get started.

50 and Pharrell have removed tattoos.

It's trendy right now to get a sleeve. It looks weak without a sleeve anyway.

Durant got good tattoos. I like his back tattoo.

simple tattoos are trash. like your moms name on your body really? or a cross on your arm? why?
unless you got some nice **** like the sixteenth chapel type work they're horrible

coo experiment
i hate a lot of attention, **** even hate it when people are all looking at me singing happy birthday

Nice article.

If I wasn't wesley snipes/Biggie colored or white I'd get a leg tat or be on my Mayimbe ish.

Last edited:
it doesn't look professional, but people have the ability to choose.

as long as they're adults, they aren't hurting anyone, let em ink up  ...     and then get it removed if they change their mind.

it's their canvas.

shut up. I never said it was suppose to be permanent. It was an experiment to see how people will treat him with a face tattoo. Like i said i would treat him the same if he didnt have it because it does not look real to me.

:rofl:

:rofl: @ the article. His gf saying a temporary face tat was affecting their relationship :lol: Making his cousin's dauhter cry :rofl:

Cool little experiment though.
50 years from now this wont be a big deal and face tats will be widely accepted
So you're saying Mike Tyson is a pioneer :smokin

First relatively popular celeb to get one and be noticed for it.

Last edited:
Face tattoos are as annoying as attention seeking females who post a million pics on IG. Attention seeking females on IG WITH a face tattoo is 10x worse.

I especially hate when people get "hypebeasts-ish." tattoos. Got the tattoo but have no idea what the meaning of it is. Like I cringe every time I see a black person with an elbow spiderweb tat. I understand that it has a few meanings but one of the most prevalent meanings is from the Aryan Nation. It symbolizes that a member has killed a black man, with the number of spiders in the web meaning how many they have killed. Even if it does have other meanings, why would you put that on your body?

didn't know this, I was gonna get one cause I thought they look cool lol

i'm black btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom