I got a good problem..my girl wants too much sex

Pics or you just realized you can't fap more than 6 times a day.

If real you probably aint hitting it right. Surprise buttsecks would solve all that unless she's a masochist.

It's a bunch of lying lames on here! If you really got your sex game right your girl is going to at you like a 16 year old. Even if you put her to sleep she gone wake up rubbing you stick. I feel dude, especially hitting the same chick 3-4 times a day forever, LOL.
i wouldnt go as far as to call everyone lying lames, but i see where you coming from...

yall saying "i wish i had that problem" until you get that problem... its natural for a man to not want the same yambs time and time again...

then, she's not eem making you work for it? its too damb available...

girls like this are coping with some sexual problems they've had in the past... i had one and it was like "fuuuuuu... enough already"

If she throwing that much Poon at you, its a super turn off.
Im a man, i want something i can't get!
Dont listen to these cats bro bro.
You should check her, tell her straight up.
Communication is key my brother. 

Sex addicts man. At the beginning it's great at the end not so much
Sexual abused past comes out
Make her wait op if she can't she may cheat

QFT.

You'll be missing it when its gone though :lol: ...been there my man,

Really no option besides talking to her about it. Once sex stops being enjoyable, daily activities do too (there IS a correlation)

Corny dudes with their "pass her to me" responses. :smh:

OP, buy some pills and just sit back and watch. :lol: I hate to say it but, sexual cravings that go unsatisfied might lead to cheating.

get her pregnant or get a second job so you won't be home as much

I'm with you OP. Got my girl addicted to the D, can't get her off me now. Those of you trying to clown on him are probably virgins, sometimes a man just wants to roll over and go to sleep.

SON, I'm going through this right now...I work all week and some nights I just want to sleep :smh:

Last edited:
Not clowning but if u don't care of that rabbit... Elmer Fudd will and you going to look real silly when she dips

Reminds me of that true life episode.

Word that girl was hideous tho but she really craved the D :smh:

Didn't she wanna do it 5 times a day

All I know is if you have a sex addict your in trouble

OP knows tho

"I only want the top I ain't tryna pipe" - Lil Reese :nthat:

I do understand this. I have sex with this girl now and she constantly wants sex. She blew me after work today and she's coming over before she goes to work for sex. We got a hotel room twice before and humped all day and night and she still wanted more. Only difference is that I love it as much as she does. Sometimes it does get a bit boring, with it being the same person.

I do understand this. I have sex with this girl now and she constantly wants sex. She blew me after work today and she's coming over before she goes to work for sex. We got a hotel room twice before and humped all day and night and she still wanted more. Only difference is that I love it as much as she does. Sometimes it does get a bit boring, with it being the same person.
1st world problems

I know this feel OP. Some men just want to take a damn nap. Is that too much to ask for? I **** you not bro, this one time I went in like 4 times between 10am-1pm, my **** was so ******g sore the next couple of days, I couldn't even get it up. That **** hurt so bad man, and I was shooting blanks to top it all off too. Man, I cringe thinking about that day :smh:

inb4 1 minute man. it was supposed to be a quickie, but it just kept moving man. my jimmer that is heh heh, u wot m8

just leave her now if you can't keep up. Let somebody who can have a chance.

I was smashin 3 times a day. Best days of my life so far.

Just out of curiosity how old are you OP?

If you are young.....this girl obviously isn't marriage material no offense. Sex addicts normally have some deep rooted issue that drives them to need that intimacy. So enjoy the ride as long as you can and then when she eventually cheats just pass her on.

If you actually like her and you are in a serious relationship....talk to her. Tell her to rub one out herself every now and then. Tell her you well help with that or something. This isn't an unsolvable problem.

Anyone who has been in a long term relationship has turned down sex one time or another. Yeah its awesome but sometimes id rather go to the gym, or sleep.

Back
Top Bottom