I got a good problem..my girl wants too much sex

I been ******g regularly since i was 14 yrs old, damn near 10 yrs. Maybe to y'all younger cats its fun to **** like rabbits but im straight. Once a day is straight for me. I think in house ***** is the mistake i made because i never had this prob with any other chick. She is ALWAYS around so she always want some ****. Like today, i got off at 12,came home and ate the breakfast she made me and slayed her...SLAYED her. She fell asleep for about an hr and woke up because SHE had to be to work. As soon as she up, she hop on top kissing my neck trying to get it popping. I told her to get off me so she left with an attitude...im seriously considering sending her back to her OG crib to stay, in house ***** is going to be the death of me.
Yep. This can be a problem. And a lot of times when girls are too much/aggressive it can actually throw you off a little bit. The first little while it is all good but long term it can be a bit to deal with.

I am not saying that I don't slay. I'm just saying...in real life....you know what I mean?

Man gotta find some more creative ways to deal with her. Ask her what she likes and do it to the fullest, because it don't sound like she getting what she needs. I promise it will do nothing but benefit you son...

This might come off as a humble brag but seriously...my girl wants to have sex like 3 times a day, i don't even like ******g everyday.Im good with just the top.. She get mad because I dont be with it everytime she is, I damn near be having to fight her off. Its a problem to me because i feel if she cant get it enough from me, she'll look for it elsewhere. Anybody else ever go through this?

Marry the girl. Guarantee Issue resolved...:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
OP, I'll tell you what... If you girl love to ****, she got a ******g problem. Bring you girl to the crib, maybe we can solve it.

Tell her if she wanna do it she gotta let a friend watch (please say yes)

The only people who don't understand your problem in this thread will be the ones who rarely get laid. Like somebody said before, too much sex can be a drag sometimes when you got lots of other important bish to do. Skyrim aint gonna beat itself.

The only people who don't understand your problem in this thread will be the ones who rarely get laid. Like somebody said before, too much sex can be a drag sometimes when you got lots of other important bish to do. Skyrim aint gonna beat itself.

Lmao that's not true at all.

If you know how to beat it up... You will knock the ***** out.

Obviously op talkin bout he only wants the top and all that stuff lets us know whatever he's doing is not satisfying his girl.

Honestly if you're chick can walk or isnt making yall a midnight snack after 2 or 3 rounds you're not putting it down... Simple as that.

Obviously op talkin bout he only wants the top and all that stuff lets us know whatever he's doing is not satisfying his girl.
Honestly if you're chick can walk or isnt making yall a midnight snack after 2 or 3 rounds you're not putting it down... Simple as that.
:lol:

naw, famb... getting the same yambs gets lame, bruh...

you ever lived with a woman?

:lol:

naw, famb... getting the same yambs gets lame, bruh...

you ever lived with a woman?

Aint no kitty like new kitty

Op you're most likely young. She's not serious, females act out in this manner for affirmation. Whip it out next time she claims to want it, bet $200 PayPal she'll hit you with an excuse if you call her bluff.

maybe she wants sex so much because she never had it available to her...

the first girl i had sex with was like that...

we did it everywhere and anywhere..

you should really take advantage of that..do you really wanna be like some of the dudes on here,making threads every other day about why you aint getting laid??

im guessing you are either young or you pee on ur balls when you piss...

Bruh.. Pop 2 ginseng pills a day 20 days on 10 days off.. Hit the gym and step your testosterone levels up and punish that P and, believe me once a day will become the norm after constant 2-3 hrs sessions.

If you can't do that, pass her to your boy baise..

Back
Top Bottom