I got a question about shape ups

What type of shape up is it when the barber cuts a line straight across and cuts below the line.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I think he is talking about a double line up, which looks super wack.
Nah not a double line up.

I know my description is mad confusing. Whenever I find a pic I'll post it

this is a good thread.

wait....no its not, this is the complete opposite of that

Not sure what you speak of but just get a normal shape up. I don't recommend anything else.

You must be talkin' about the "Crank Lucas"
pimp.gif

Couldn't find one so I had to MS Paint what I was talking about.

laugh.gif

4e02572e13ab4beac6f539de642da8dc9597125.jpg

Basically the barber only shapes up to where the line I drew to make it look like a line going across. I'm asking because when I get a shape up my barberdoesn't do that, he cuts a little at the corner edge which I don't want because he thinks I want a blowout, pause. So I was wondering what do I say tohim if I wanted like this.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

how bout u post ur haircut
I'm wolfing at the moment so I don't have no pictures to show.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I'm still lost...
Basically the Barber just cuts up to the line I drew in that picture

Originally Posted by eeibaby

laugh.gif

Basically the barber only shapes up to where the line I drew to make it look like a line going across. I'm asking because when I get a shape up my barber doesn't do that, he cuts a little at the corner edge which I don't want because he thinks I want a blowout, pause. So I was wondering what do I say to him if I wanted like this.
i think maybe you're talking about a taper or in some places they call it a "blow out".

where the sideburns and the back are faded out?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

laugh.gif

Basically the barber only shapes up to where the line I drew to make it look like a line going across. I'm asking because when I get a shape up my barber doesn't do that, he cuts a little at the corner edge which I don't want because he thinks I want a blowout, pause. So I was wondering what do I say to him if I wanted like this.
i think maybe you're talking about a taper or in some places they call it a "blow out".

Yeah I'm talking about that, do you have any pictures of tapered haircuts?

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

????????????????????
Also yeah kind of like that but not shaved completely, barber using a number 1 clipper where you blocked off

Originally Posted by dgk3188

laugh.gif

Yeah I'm talking about that, do you have any pictures of tapered haircuts?

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

????????????????????
Also yeah kind of like that but not shaved completely, barber using a number 1 clipper where you blocked off
buzz131.jpg

thats the best pic i could find. depending on how you want it, you can get it either faded out to skin or to a small length.

Back
Top Bottom