I got alotta respect for CHOPPA , no choppa suit

youtubeme

Banned
� brother died smh
stay in the hood , stay official
one of the few dudes actually calling diddy out
overcame katrina
stays on his hustles
21 years old , in the video he talks about taking the gray hound to new york and using a fake i.d to get auditioned for making the band

The whole thing about him not being the toughest dude in the world, but that he's willing to die for what he believes in got him my respect.

Always was my favorite dude on MTB. Outside of Wayne all them N.O. cats is real, when a lot of em had to come to Dallas I meet a couple and they all prettymuch ride for what they believe in till the death. Gotta respect it.

who cares who's real and who's fake unless you actually polly with these dudes. its all entertainment. u dont know them or chill with them.

p.s whats good wit birdman? he aint looking out fa the city? or he said %@%! it and plan on saying in miami

What you mean no choppa suit?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Choppa Suit

What you mean no choppa suit?
smh.gif
First I'm on WorldStarHipHop,
Then my seams go n' break up
now everyday I wake up, somebody got somethin to say
smh.gif

My man seems a little nervous out there. But at least he could still walk through.

still cant take this dude seriously
laugh.gif

in the suit... talking about piranhas...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

My man seems a little nervous out there. But at least he could still walk through.

You know they got that 60 day rule in N.O. right? Show me one mofo besides Uncle Larell walkin through there like it's all G.

Back
Top Bottom