I got my exs myspace password

Joined Oct 1, 2008
its funny because she still tries to act like she cares about me and stuff and i know for a fact that she is trying to mess around with other guys.its coo,ihave her credit card numbers,her extra debit card and password,email password and all kinds of stuff.ima mess her rep up so bad she shouldnt of messed with areal G

Joined Jul 4, 2007
unless she did you dirty than you have the rights to do something back. Other than that pretty immature.

Joined Nov 5, 2007
Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

its funny because she still tries to act like she cares about me and stuff and i know for a fact that she is trying to mess around with other guys.its coo,i have her credit card numbers,her extra debit card and password,email password and all kinds of stuff.ima mess her rep up so bad she shouldnt of messed with a real G

Joined Nov 15, 2008
C'mon now fam. Grow up, just do the heisman on dat ho and move on to the next skirt. The best way to get over a girl is to get under one.

gabegrams

Banned
Joined Sep 27, 2002

This is going to get interesting... swing that password to someone like OGBobbgJohnson or somebody...

Joined Feb 22, 2007
So your gonna steal her identity in two ways and then spread lies about her?

Homegirl will def have a case against you....good luck with that

Joined Nov 21, 2007
do you realize how ridiculous you sound trying to ruin someones LIFE because they broke your heart?

"It is only shallow people who require years to get rid of an emotion. A man who is master of himself can end a sorrow as easily as he can invent apleasure."

become a master of your emotions. you're stronger than that. what will messing things up for her REALLY do for you in the end?

Joined May 5, 2009

its funny because she still tries to act like she cares about me and stuff and i know for a fact that she is trying to mess around with other guys.its coo,i have her credit card numbers,her extra debit card and password,email password and all kinds of stuff.ima mess her rep up so bad she shouldnt of messed with a real LAME

Joined May 14, 2002
I have my girl's myspace password... but she only signs onto myspace once every 4 months... and hasn't sent a recieved a message since 2007

IF only i had her facebook password!

Joined Jan 15, 2008

its funny because she still tries to act like she cares about me and stuff and i know for a fact that she is trying to mess around with other guys.its coo,i have her credit card numbers,her extra debit card and password,email password and all kinds of stuff.ima mess her rep up so bad she shouldnt of messed with a real G

Joined Jun 22, 2008

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now