I got my exs myspace password

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

its funny because she still tries to act like she cares about me and stuff and i know for a fact that she is trying to mess around with other guys.its coo,i have her credit card numbers,her extra debit card and password,email password and all kinds of stuff.ima mess her rep up so bad she shouldnt of messed with a real G
glasses.gif
YouMad.jpg

roll.gif
epic!
but really bruh....that would be jive childish and immature, shortee must'a been a bad junt for you to be vexin like this..
laugh.gif

WE NEED PICS!!!

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

its funny because she still tries to act like she cares about me and stuff and i know for a fact that she is trying to mess around with other guys.its coo,i have her credit card numbers,her extra debit card and password,email password and all kinds of stuff.ima mess her rep up so bad she shouldnt of messed with a real G
glasses.gif
de936fc73a28245ee30cc0d880888e36cf0c39c4.jpg

Honestly dude...just take the L and move on...
smh.gif

Bro sounds like your still really into her, dont play little kids games man move on.

Originally Posted by ThiPham

unless she did you dirty than you have the rights to do something back. Other than that pretty immature.
I disagree.

It's really immature either way.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

man @$%@ these guys send me that password off top keithahundred will do dirt for you buurrrr
Do work son

if this ninja hurry up with the pw......I will indeed

look at these hypocrite $*$ ninjas, when springfield gave us ol pw to facebook dudes were hype now they all naw man don't do it....ol save Jo $*$ ninjas

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by ThiPham

unless she did you dirty than you have the rights to do something back. Other than that pretty immature.
I disagree.

It's really immature either way.
yeahh i guess. But what would you do if the girl got hella dudes to beat your @##. That's how i see it.

man release the pw or get the hell on with this bull +@!* thread wasting our time........and if you were smart you will leave her credit cards and other infoalone

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

just take the L and move on

homeboy already took the L. obviously he can't move on and is more content to contiue taking Ls.

let us know how life is like when you get caught for credit card fraud and the evidence is this thread.

i clicked on this thread because i PRAYED the thread starter was a female. stop acting like a girl homie and make moves.

Back
Top Bottom