I got my exs myspace password

its funny because she still tries to act like she cares about me and stuff and i know for a fact that she is trying to mess around with other guys.its coo,ihave her credit card numbers,her extra debit card and password,email password and all kinds of stuff.ima mess her rep up so bad she shouldnt of messed with areal G
glasses.gif

unless she did you dirty than you have the rights to do something back. Other than that pretty immature.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

its funny because she still tries to act like she cares about me and stuff and i know for a fact that she is trying to mess around with other guys.its coo,i have her credit card numbers,her extra debit card and password,email password and all kinds of stuff.ima mess her rep up so bad she shouldnt of messed with a real G
glasses.gif
YouMad.jpg

C'mon now fam. Grow up, just do the heisman on dat ho and move on to the next skirt. The best way to get over a girl is to get under one.

68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

This is going to get interesting... swing that password to someone like OGBobbgJohnson or somebody...

So your gonna steal her identity in two ways and then spread lies about her?

Homegirl will def have a case against you....good luck with that

do you realize how ridiculous you sound trying to ruin someones LIFE because they broke your heart?

"It is only shallow people who require years to get rid of an emotion. A man who is master of himself can end a sorrow as easily as he can invent apleasure."

become a master of your emotions. you're stronger than that. what will messing things up for her REALLY do for you in the end?

its funny because she still tries to act like she cares about me and stuff and i know for a fact that she is trying to mess around with other guys.its coo,i have her credit card numbers,her extra debit card and password,email password and all kinds of stuff.ima mess her rep up so bad she shouldnt of messed with a real LAME
glasses.gif

I have my girl's myspace password... but she only signs onto myspace once every 4 months... and hasn't sent a recieved a message since 2007
roll.gif

IF only i had her facebook password!

its funny because she still tries to act like she cares about me and stuff and i know for a fact that she is trying to mess around with other guys.its coo,i have her credit card numbers,her extra debit card and password,email password and all kinds of stuff.ima mess her rep up so bad she shouldnt of messed with a real G
glasses.gif

glasses.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom