I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82.... Definatly pissed.... With cliffnotes

sneakaprince

Supporter
Aight NT here is the deal. I know most of u saw that long thread about how Face got scammed by Israel a couple weeks ago. This dude def had the nerve to becomea scammer himself. Soon as face (Ivory Collins) got his money back to paypal he sent me a payment of 465 dollars for another 11/12 CDP. Of course me being thguy I am I sent the kicks off immediatly i gave dude my name and telephone number and he even posted in the thread once he got his kicks http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/4710790#reply-4710790 ... the transaction actually wen tso smoothlythat Face was even gonna my stealth 23s but he flaked (which was cool cuz they still got sold relatively quickly).... Anyways Ten days after the originalpurchase i get an email from Face82 about how paypal is alll the sudden randomly giving him his money back, he claims he was using his frineds account and thathe has no idea why they would be giving him the money back. After that i check my own email and see that whomever owned that paypal account and credit cardfiled a buyer dispute they saying that a Chargeback has been initiated because this was an unauthorized credit card transaction from the buyer. Even after allthis me and Face talk over the phone he gets his frined to sign an affidavid and files wit with paypal. Paypal tells me i wont get any of my money back for atlease 70 days which I thought was bs and i explained such to Face, he aggres and says that even tho he doesnt have the money today he will send it off withingthe next week he even offered to overnight it but i told him i would probably be gone and that since he lives in GA and I live in NC there is no reason for himto waste the money. A week goes by still no money sent i even go on a road trip to Miami with my crew he swears he will send it off by last thursday. When iarrive home on sunday I immediatly check the mail (like even before i unpacked my whip) of course nothing is in there. I let him know I still dont have themoney he hits me like he sent it off in amoney order it will probably get there monday. Monday passes no money I give him 48hrs, he tells me tuesday he goes tohis moms house and finds out the money order is back there because he put hte wrong zip code on it 77405 instead of my 27405 he swears he will western union mymoney in full by yesterday (wed 3/11/2009) I literally text him contnuously throughout the day not even rudly but just asking if he sent my money off. Hesupposedly doesnt make it to western union untill about 11 PM est. He then hits me like man they want 51 bucks to send 450 (which I already knew couldntpossibly be true because i have sent way more money than that for cheaper) I asked him if he planned on sending what he could and then paying me the restlater this week (because i have to pay all of that money to paypal, its not like im profitting here my paypal account is literally in the negative and i dobusiness on there so its much more than just a little inconvenience) he states of course he cant do that because that would b like paying extra. I tell him tojust put the money in my wachovia account today no jokes no gimmick, this dude offers to send me a pic of the money because he knows it seems like some shadybusiness. I just tell him i want my money and he says he will for sure put it in my account today... now its 6 PM est and of course i tried to wait untill thebanks closed. I even sent dude my account number so he could deposit the money. Now time is up time to kinda air this dude out.... GA NTers please get at me ido got this dude addy

Cliffnotes

- Face bought my 11/12 pack
- He then initiated a chargeback with paypal so that he could get all his money back, he claims that he didnt approve of the credit card payment
- Dude offers to give me my money back even says he will send it, claims he sent the money order USPS
- Says money order was sent to wrong addy and then returned to him
- Says he will western Union the money then claims it cose 51 dollars to send 450
- Says he will put money in my account by today money has yet to reach my account, time to start kickin down doors as he said

PS Face i know for a fact u will read this remember I got ur addy homie, i checked that myspace password u gave me and its fake but thats all good nodisrespect to u or urs but remember u got a shorty homie i will def b making that trip to GA within the next week def dont think its sweet

Damn son threatened his kids. Don't play like that fam.

PS Face i know for a fact u will read this remember I got ur addy homie, i checked that myspace password u gave me and its fake but thats all good no disrespect to u or urs but remember u got a shorty homie i will def b making that trip to GA within the next week def dont think its sweet

nevermind... but
nerd.gif
... Will be interesting

posting so I can come back later
this should be good

And OP you should try to space out your paragraph instead of having that huge block of text.

smh.gif
if this is all true.. how you gonna get scammed, make a big deal, then scam another NTer..

imma wait till Face responds though

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Damn son threatened his kids. Don't play like that fam.

PS Face i know for a fact u will read this remember I got ur addy homie, i checked that myspace password u gave me and its fake but thats all good no disrespect to u or urs but remember u got a shorty homie i will def b making that trip to GA within the next week def dont think its sweet

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

It's one thing to threaten the man himself, but threatening his child ain't right. Shame on you...

Doesn't sound like a scam to me
grin.gif
more like some miscommunication
ohwell.gif

I refuse to believe Face82 is a scam artist
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom