I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

is he (Face) not the same guy that was going to jump on a flight because he did not get his 11/12 pack from someone in 24 hours? Now that its the otherway around you holiding up? I dont know all the facts so who knows but if thats the case thats real suspect.

Yessir that's def this guy... Now look I basically have waited a month for payment SMH

It's to the point to where I won't buy from a person online anymore.

Craigslist, meet-up, cash only, FTW.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

It's to the point to where I won't buy from a person online anymore.

ISS, meet-up, cash only, FTW.

Cosign. Too many sketchy people on the Internet.

Originally Posted by Face82

I depoosited money in his account. *%! you and *%! this thread. And when pay pal clears you, u gota send it right back.

Peace goin back to sleep
631253243d74f6fab88f7591564cd04159f0e7f.gif

^ I feel u now bruh it's crazy cuz I can honestly say I not only never scammed nobody... But I was actually down to make a thread saying how good a dudeface is but I have yet to even get paid by dude

Seriously patience ftl

Originally Posted by nelly28

no patience
grin.gif

Patience? The original transaction took place over 1 month ago.......

Dude got the money back and spent it on something. Thats dirty. And people sticking up for him just because he is a well known NTer is RIDICULOUS.

$500. What a piece of #%!#. Atleast tell him the truth - you dont have the money right now because you spent it....

thats grimey that his fanboys were crusifiyng isrealkla or whatever his name is but when its the other way around their defending him like he could do nowrong.

Originally Posted by yep617

this is why i dont do biz over the net....post count =/= trustworthiness

Anyone who reads his posts should know he's a bum.

Back
Top Bottom