I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Face prolly givin face right now... atleast be a man about it son. You got tight after 3 days when u didnt get your stuff, why should he have to wait anylonger than you did if you know you have patience issues yourself? Youre seriously setting a bad example for these young thundercats out there.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

0612648487336f457547b9c87835d6fa9e6c3048.gif%20
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Face82

smh.gif

smh.gif
@you

smh.gif

I ain't sayin *%@ until he updates with "money posted".
Other than that, I'll still be posting. No reason to duck or change phone numbers. I'm cool

Ok I'm updating now MONEY STILL NOT POSTED I'm actually willing to call wachovia with any mod on NT and we can check my account.... The money has notbeen deposited.... Mods pm me we can make the call whenever. Like I said all u gotta do is upload a pic of the receit and prob will be solved

sorry i originally posted that wrong

so, if ain't nobody showing up at Face's crib in GA with tennis racquets, i suggest you

34a16b42586c16f9185d6910202eaabba38431bb.gif

OP.

learn from this experience.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

so, if ain't nobody showing up at Face's crib in GA with tennis racquets, i suggest you

34a16b42586c16f9185d6910202eaabba38431bb.gif

OP.

learn from this experience.
Sorry Fam its never that Easy. U try losing 450 and Taking the "L" Face and i both know where each other stay and trust me 4 hrs drivingis def worth 450.... I dont think internet business should ever have to come to that tho
eyes.gif

Aint no way I would just take the L and let this go. I would make Face's life a living hell from here on out. Get some help from the NT Detectives, findout his mom's, sister's, pop's phone numbers and addresses and start bombarding em with calls, ordering mad !#%# to his and his fam's doors.Find some incriminating evidence on the dude and expose him, take legal action and try to give this dude what he deserves.

How long is it gonna take for you to let NTers do work?

Pos his address and number already, you couldve probably had your money back already

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

It's to the point to where I won't buy from a person online anymore.

ISS, meet-up, cash only, FTW.

Cosign. Too many sketchy people on the Internet.

Yeah until someone robs and kills you lol
laugh.gif

Face is an official SCAMMER, and it's sad people are willing to stick up for him and defend him because he's a regular on here.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Face is an official SCAMMER, and it's sad people are willing to stick up for him and defend him because he's a regular on here.

basically, the dudes a straight clown but gets props from nters with no lives and stay in the general section 24/7
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Face prolly givin face right now... atleast be a man about it son. You got tight after 3 days when u didnt get your stuff, why should he have to wait any longer than you did if you know you have patience issues yourself? Youre seriously setting a bad example for these young thundercats out there.
My thoughts exactly. Face was pissed when he ain't get his +!*% in time and now the shoe is on the other foot and he wanna play the cool role
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom