I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

smh.gif

i think mods dont care if a nter scammed who. same dude in the buy n sell forum that tried to scam me is still posting stuff in the forums
laugh.gif

NT is falling apart at the seams it seems. this is foul. i know i'd be ready to go see dude if he got me for $450 right about now. especially intoday's economic time and i gotta family to take care of.

at the same time, i try to keep my faith and understand that karma is real. this would be a difficult one for me to deal with.

smh.gif

and
indifferent.gif
@ dudes laughin like this is funny. but the same dudes would prolly be cryin like little #!$%*%! if it was them who got beat for $450.

It's ironic because didn't face get scammed about a month ago for something similar? I can't remember but I think it was a situation just likethis. And he was really pissed about it too. I just hope he's telling the truth and the guy is gonna get his money back.

Originally Posted by nelly28

i think mods dont care if a nter scammed who. same dude in the buy n sell forum that tried to scam me is still posting stuff in the forums
laugh.gif
and who is this???

the op needs to post his number and address again and get that jetpac cat to go kick in his door
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

laugh.gif
and who is this???

the op needs to post his number and address again and get that jetpac cat to go kick in his door
roll.gif
face posted his own addy tellin dudes to come see him.

he posted his number too... so if they got lost on the way they could get directions

Originally Posted by ericberry14

laugh.gif
and who is this???

roll.gif

he posted his number too... so if they got lost on the way they could get directions

yea i remember that but dude needs to act upon it and go pay that visit for the entertainment purposes of niketalk.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

laugh.gif
and who is this???

roll.gif

yea i remember that but dude needs to act upon it and go pay that visit for the entertainment purposes of niketalk.

Yo sorry for the abscnece I went the UNC pracitce here in the boro and its my bro bday out here so I kinda had to handle some stuff wit him

anyways me and Face have come to another Agreement once again..... I should have my money friday if not thread will be adjusted as such.... I stated beforeFace seems like a cool dude but this is 2009 and this 450 I do need my money.... I def wont be vouching for NO one.... all im saying is i want my dough...

PS Mods whats good with alowing this scamming to go on.... I seriously do think we need to do something bout this its getting rediculous when cats are gettingscammed and yall aint even banning dudes no more. I mean one of the things i always respected bout the NT community is that we stick together and I believedthat if one of us get scammed we all get scammed by letting bs like that happen. It really does seem like NT is falling apart i have even considered no longerconducting business nor helpping other NTers out cuz of this situation I really hope things turn out good for me cuz God knows I have not only been patient butalso understanding....

anyways me and Face have come to another Agreement once again.....
what! I was sympathizin with u on the first two times now...
smh.gif

Unreal.
when that paper dont come, dont make another thread son. fa real. U made ya bed twice ...

Yo addy and nums will be posted beleive that and/ or trip will be made to ATL beleive that yo... I aint goin intot details of nothign cuz this is grown manbusiness as I stated.... If money does not come tho Mods please do Ban this dude

Oh and to the dude who said Face got alot of Tattoo's that means Nothing to me.... seen plenty frail cats tat'd to death

I've had full sleeves for months now dont make me no stronger or weaker than before

Originally Posted by Proshares

And what happens if the money doesn't come Friday?

he was suppose to get his money back like a month ago and he's still postponing, face it man you ain't gettin' your money back. I tried fightingfor ya in this thread but you seem pretty lax of the idea of getting took.
laugh.gif
Why you still trustin' people?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

anyways me and Face have come to another Agreement once again.....
what! I was sympathizin with u on the first two times now...
smh.gif

Unreal.
when that paper dont come, dont make another thread son. fa real. U made ya bed twice ...

fam I respect ur reply and everything but what can u do if a dude dont got it.... Im saying its a Wed
eyes.gif
and he dont got it what do u want me to do post his addy have NTers storm hiscrib just to hit me wit the same reply as dog.... I can say Face and I talked as men and he gave me his word he knows the deal if i dont get my stuff just likei would know the deal if i didnt give him his

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by Proshares

And what happens if the money doesn't come Friday?

he was suppose to get his money back like a month ago and he's still postponing, face it man you ain't gettin' your money back. I tried fighting for ya in this thread but you seem pretty lax of the idea of getting took.
laugh.gif
Why you still trustin' people?

Trust me Im mo hungry for that money that anybody... It aint a lax thing its a what can I do thing we gave this dude his shot first time. HE FAILED.... Im evengiving him the second try cuz honestly there is onyl so much that can be done at this point.... real NTers know me and I def got mo than a couple of friends inthe A..... Trust me trip can and will b made

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Yo addy and nums will be posted beleive that and/ or trip will be made to ATL beleive that yo... I aint goin intot details of nothign cuz this is grown man business as I stated.... If money does not come tho Mods please do Ban this dude

Oh and to the dude who said Face got alot of Tattoo's that means Nothing to me.... seen plenty frail cats tat'd to death

I've had full sleeves for months now dont make me no stronger or weaker than before
laugh.gif
this N Face has already posted his addy up there, he eventold dudes to call him if they get lost on the way to his hosue. yall arent about to do nothin when u go up there. probably goin to beg dde to pay you thatmoney.
laugh.gif

tired.gif
really tho? yet dudes on NT always wanna get hooked up...i view no one as being legit on this board thats why once that doe touches my paypal it getstransferred early...

dude is getting paid. I did not intend to scam anybody. Y would I still be on here if I was. We talked. $#% it

Back
Top Bottom