I had A CRAZY Dream Last Night (Long Read)

dmoney82

Banned
It was so real and one of the scariest of my life. I'm not the best writer so bare with me.

I wake up in this small town, slow and simple. As I walked through the town and checked everything out I realized that I was far away from home and I had to get out of there ASAP. I was hungry and couldn't remember much. The people were very weird and slow, they looked at me like I was some sort of Alien as I walked the streets. While I walk I notice that there is this long road that leads to this big Mountain and I can sense that on the other side is where I need to go. I meet a guy and he is sort of the 'Leader' of the city and I tell him that I don't belong here and I need to get home. He tells me that he knows and that he is from the same place as I but he can't leave because the people need him there and they have no guidance. He says he will show me the way and help me but it won't be easy.

I go back to his place and he gives me food and water and packs me a bag to take along with me. He tells me on the other side of the mountain that I saw is where home is. The road is almost 100 miles and no one dares to go. People are scared and that's why they choose to stay there where there is nothing. U can only take what you have with you, you can't drive, fly over or anything, you have to walk. He says that I will see some evil, sick and twisted things along the way. People living along the way will try to get me to turn back , scare me into returning to the small town. They will pick and pull at me, throw things at me....try to put spells on me and I have no weapons to fight them off. Just keep going is all he said.

So I am on my way, it's daylight when I leave but as I get to the woods where the road starts it gets pitch black. The only light I have to guide me is from the moon. The road is black as tar and full of sharp rocks and holes. No more than a couple hundred feet in, I can feel something behind me, the hairs are standing up on the back of my neck. I'm terrified and start running. I hear a growl and foot steps getting closer as I run, I stop to turn around and face whatever it is and I see nothing. I keep going. I'm going and going and I see this burning house on the left and hear screams.. I'm like OMG! There is people in there! I run closer to it and in the windows I see 20 or 30 people with there hands out the windows and doors burning alive, screaming and screaming. They can easily get out but they just stand there in the fire. I start to think about what the man told me and keep going.

It's been a while and I get hungry, I pull some food out my bag and eat while I'm walking. I hear the growl and footsteps I heard a while back, I go to put the food in my back pack and it's not there, it's not on my back anymore, the food in my hand turns to ashes. The footsteps get closer and closer, big, heavy steps. I'm paralyzed with fear and don't move. This massive head with two gray eyes emerge from the darkness and then it's body. I can't even describe what it looks like, it's not human. It starts speaking but I can't understand what it is saying. It charges at me and I yell.... I wake up in my bed sweating bullets and scared as hell. My TV is off (which I don't remember turning off and my air conditioner).

It was so damn real and I've never been that scared in my life. What the hell does it mean???? SMH I wish I could continue to know if I made it to that mountain.

Cliff notes:

- I'm not posting Cliff notes
- If you don't wana read then don't read

That's some crazy %%!#, OP.

Maybe you did make it to that mountain, maybe you didn't. Definitely some symbols in there that you can take from it that can help you (all of us) in life.

WOW!! That was a great read and vivid dream. I am no dream decoder but for starters. It sounds like your a young guy that is starting a new chapter in your life and many new challenges, distractions, temptations, etc. are waiting for you. It seems like the thing that made "the hairs on your neck stand" was to symbolize something that is always there and will serve as a reminder to not stop. Keep looking ahead and don't get caught and sucked into alot of things that are disguised as something real and stay on the course and KEEP GOING.

cocaine is one hell of a durg

Spoiler [+]
very,very sorry op, i just had to, it's all love

theres a better place in your life that lies ahead. but to get there, you have to go through evil and pain(and those people who will try to get you turn back to the town). what lies after hopefully is a better place(in your life?)  
I dunno, I took a shot at it 
laugh.gif

but yea, crazy dream, and people could interpret it lots of ways 
ohwell.gif

I'm surprised you can recall that much about the dream. I usually forget most/all of it 30 seconds after I wake up.

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

cocaine is one hell of a durg

Spoiler [+]
very,very sorry op, i just had to, it's all love
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was sober as hell. Not even a drink last night.

Originally Posted by sosly

Read through it and I could think was Silent Hill? 
ohwell.gif

I've never seen the movie but I want to watch it now.

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

I'm surprised you can recall that much about the dream. I usually forget most/all of it 30 seconds after I wake up.
True.
Best dreams are sex dreams though
devil.gif
... then you wake up (usually during the middle of the best part)
mad.gif
... then try to go back to bed and continue but womp womp....

... so you wake up disgruntled and fap.

#foreveralone. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by screwton

WOW!! That was a great read and vivid dream. I am no dream decoder but for starters. It sounds like your a young guy that is starting a new chapter in your life and many new challenges, distractions, temptations, etc. are waiting for you. It seems like the thing that made "the hairs on your neck stand" was to symbolize something that is always there and will serve as a reminder to not stop. Keep looking ahead and don't get caught and sucked into alot of things that are disguised as something real and stay on the course and KEEP GOING.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Maybe so. I've been sober for bout a month now and I've been trying to stay focused on doing positive @*% and different thing with my life but that Old @*% keeps trying to pull me back and go down that road again. I was at a terrible stage in my life. Since I kicked that old habit I've been on a roll.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

True.
Best dreams are sex dreams though
devil.gif
... then you wake up (usually during the middle of the best part)
mad.gif
... then try to go back to bed and continue but womp womp....

... so you wake up disgruntled and fap.

#foreveralone. 
tired.gif

They always end when you become lucid
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

This massive head with two gray eyes emerge from the darkness and then it's body. I can't even describe what it looks like, it's not human. It starts speaking but I can't understand what it is saying.
roll.gif

Crazy dream though man. Google dream interpretations and see what you find.

Back
Top Bottom