I hate Math even though it is essential in life

The rest of that stuff is just OD.
smh.gif

Dead *$$..... and you nature people need to be quiet. Thats why you do what you do, and why other people focus on speech, english, politics,diplomacy, psychology....

Originally Posted by soltheman

Math is very important.

Without it, we wouldn't have the internet, satellites, cars, computers, etc.

And without the complex stuff, we wouldn't have credit cards (they use algorithms,) or virtually any security with our identities.

You take that back.
QFT you wouldn't be able to write this post w/o it.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

All you really need to know in life is basic math.

I've even heard teachers say that.

smh.gif

so mucho lulz

Yes, you can get by with knowing minimal math. True.
But much of what you take for granted in terms of technology, bridges not freaken collapsing, yadda yadda yadda is a result of math. The kinda math that youthink is pointless.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

seriously, everything in the world is pretty much based off math

Originally Posted by DA HEN

Math is everything, everywhere. It can explain most of what we see in nature, learn to appreciate it.
I understand this but it is pointless to some majors in colleges. Unless you major in business, engineering, math and a few other majors therereally is no need for universities to require advanced math

Originally Posted by dj44

smh.gif

Math is just the complete understanding of the basic math.

I always hated those ignorant kids in the class who always stuck our their heads to say "why do I need to know this? they will not change my life"

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

seriously, everything in the world is pretty much based off math

Originally Posted by DA HEN

Math is everything, everywhere. It can explain most of what we see in nature, learn to appreciate it.
I understand this but it is pointless to some majors in colleges. Unless you major in business, engineering, math and a few other majors there really is no need for universities to require advanced math
whats advanced math to u, pre-calc? cause id bet that most universities dont require students to take calc

I always hated those ignorant kids in the class who always stuck our their heads to say "why do I need to know this? they will not change my life"
So its safe to assume you liked EVERY OTHER subject you have ever had to take then?

Not pointless if you wanna decrease your ignorance in the field of Mathematics, it's needed real often anyway. LAZY people are pointless
grin.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by dj44

smh.gif

Math is just the complete understanding of the basic math.

QFTMFT.... Its knowledge.. and not only that, Its essential knowledge of a subject that permeates every single aspect of human interactions with the naturalworld...
I've had problems with it, I'm not gonna lie..
But one of the most
pimp.gif
feelings is solving some long and difficultequation or problem...
Math is def appreciated.

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Originally Posted by soltheman

Math is very important.

Without it, we wouldn't have the internet, satellites, cars, computers, etc.

And without the complex stuff, we wouldn't have credit cards (they use algorithms,) or virtually any security with our identities.

You take that back.
QFT you wouldn't be able to write this post w/o it.

without math you wouldn't even be able to make this post

EDIT: apparently some other people have stated this already. without math you wouldn't have music or architecture. how fun would that be sitting in adelapitated dwelling with no tunes?

Math is ubiquitous.

...Math is second to His Almighty. Quite honestly, to some folks, math is held in higher regards then God.

No...

Although, Algebra II was hell for me...

Out of all the levels of math that I've taken, that has been the most frustrating!

(I HATE Math lol...it's not pointless though)

??? math is basis of life today. internet, computers, engineers, science, etc is all based off math.

ya dude if your major requires it its not pointless at all because you will be using it

but anyways im a chemical engineering major

Originally Posted by socaking

So its safe to assume you liked EVERY OTHER subject you have ever had to take then?
Maybe I did not like all other subjects, but i do have an appreciation that I am learning something new and different and possibly difficult.

I'm talking to the ignorant kid in math class.

Back
Top Bottom