I hate suits thread vol. alternatives

Anyone else here hate suits?

What’s your opinion on the suit shorts
29EC7835-C581-4EA3-B25F-3431733A464A.jpeg

I personally love suits. You trying to tell me John Wick doesn’t look like a bad***? A suit with shorts just looks childish imo. Idk why folks trying to bring back that “old timey” stuff.
im just not a fan of pants in general

I personally love suits. You trying to tell me John Wick doesn’t look like a bad***? A suit with shorts just looks childish imo. Idk why folks trying to bring back that “old timey” stuff.

I hate the NBAs new policy that coaches can where leisure stuff. I hate it. It’s tacky AF

Don't even own one.

Don't know what to tell ya.

I love the way a cigarette and suit looks in a movie though.

I like wearing them.

I'm not a fan of the oversized look, wearing one with sneakers, or having it fit like it's painted on you.

I’d you don’t like suits… you can’t dress IMO :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love a good suit, brogues, loafers, monk strap, etc.

I like switching it up

The biggest fashion icon of our generation said "***** wear suits cuz they can't dress no more!! "

:lol: at you saying a suit means you can dress i find that so funny

plus i stay in a warm climate, aint got time to not show skin ya know what im sayin :wink:

…and who is this alleged fashion icon?? It better not start with a K.

I usually rock a blazer and call it a day nowadays. Outside of a job interview really don't wear them anymore and I work in finance

Going to a wedding in Paris in a couple months will be copping a cotton blazer as I am sure it will be hot as hell there

This ol motorcycle cop boot wearing *** dude. Ol my girl put me on to wearing all black so you can’t see how wop my body is look *** boy. If we want to keep a buck, that pic is the closest thing to hes ever did to contributing any creative to the fashion industry. Theres a reason why Adidas thought it was ok to “borrow” is design. Thats all he did.

Back
Top Bottom