mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

"Threw it away" is such an understatement.

That fool had no idea what he was doing or where he was going.

I knew that little !+%* Conley didn't have it in him to hit those free throws, too.

saw that game on league pass. Ne one catch Marc Gasol call that time out on the floor? He looked like a dog crawling under Okafor
laugh.gif

Ne one see Marc Gasol calling a time out on the floor? He looked like a dog crawling under Okafor. It was
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

"Threw it away" is such an understatement.

That fool had no idea what he was doing or where he was going.

I knew that little !+%* Conley didn't have it in him to hit those free throws, too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont see how he missed both 

i dont even know why collison ( im not sure if he was the guy nearest to gay) dint even try fouling rudy.. he just looked the other way with 4 seconds to go.

Originally Posted by Johndaeyun

Ne one see Marc Gasol calling a time out on the floor? He looked like a dog crawling under Okafor. It was
roll.gif

roll.gif

That $%!% was hilarious.

And Conley completely messed up his perfect game by missing those two FT's.

laugh.gif
That posey play was hilarious.. Let the grizz escape
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Gasol crawling thru dudes legs with that T.O

(vid wont allow embed)

@ about 2:07 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he coulda had someone right under the bucket too
smh.gif

as a warrior fan i feel your pain. (turiaf missing that pass
frown.gif
)

First of all, what made him think he should be the one to bring the ball up? He can't even dribble without staring at the ball, as he demonstrates. And right down the sideline? You got the rebound. Great! Pass the ball. Oh, to someone on your own team...

At about midcourt, he takes one last look up the floor, then watches himself dribble until he sees a defender coming up right in front of him and starts to make a pass before he's even completely turned around. If you're going to jump and aimlessly make a pass, at least try to hang in the air so you can see what you're doing.

Like I'm even surprised, though.

Hornets up 4.

:37.5 NO - Bad pass by J. Posey
:30.7 GS - S. Curry makes a 26-foot three-pointer from the left wing

indifferent.gif

James Posey strikes again. Cost me $$$$$$$. You clown. This is Jeff Bower's fault, in reality, giving Posey all that money a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom