I have $125 in Best Buy gift cards, what to waste it on? vol. No Videogames

So I got $125 in Best Buy cards from relatives, but no idea what to get, and I can't afford to spend more than that right now (well no more than $150total). I have a PS3 and pretty much every game I want and I have almost all the music I want. Any ideas on how to blow the money? Rough life I know

theyve got some pretty nice sony noise cancelling headphones for i believe 150

Headphones, black berry 9700, external hdd,

or sell it for for a little under its actual value

dudes on ebay sell #*+* like that all the time for like 10% under face value
laugh.gif
:

Haha I mean I can find something I don't need. As far as headphones, what would you guys reccomend? I've never paid more than $40 for a pair, soI'm not really familiar with more expensive ones. Like I said, try to keep it under 150

dexters lab?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

dexter.jpg

pimp.gif

To answer your question OP...I'd say just save it until something you actually want comes out into stores. By the sound of it, you don't reallyneed/want anything from there right now, so why blow it when you can just save it until there's something there you actually want?

Or if you just don't like Best Buy, give someone that frequently goes there the gift card in exchange for cash.

haha that's not a bad idea but my SN is crazy outdated. I go to NC State so no longer a Duke fan, no longer like the Sixers at all, and Jordan, well Icould care less.

Back
Top Bottom