I have a bubble on my front right tire

How long can I drive on this tire before the tire pops? I've been driving on it for about 2 weeks now...
ohwell.gif

The dealership says it's not under warranty, and i don't have the $ right now to fix it

I thought you were talking about a different kind of bubble that was right in front of you.
I was dissapointed when I didnt see any pics.

It happened to me i got a few opinions and they said i have weeks but i got it changed asap you cannot estimate the life of your tire with a bubble....no oneknows when its going to blow especially if you hit a pot hole...dont take your chances get it changed asap

i wouldnt drive on it at all, your ridin around with a may-pop tire. no telling when itll go. how big are your tires what you mean you dont have money to fixit? they sell used tires for like 30 a whop, mounted and everything. stop being cheap

you need to replace that quick...

do you really want to be cruising at 75 and have it blow on you?

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i wouldnt drive on it at all, your ridin around with a may-pop tire. no telling when itll go. how big are your tires what you mean you dont have money to fix it? they sell used tires for like 30 a whop, mounted and everything. stop being cheap

where can I look for used tires?

Originally Posted by dead in 09

i wouldnt drive on it at all, your ridin around with a may-pop tire. no telling when itll go. how big are your tires what you mean you dont have money to fix it? they sell used tires for like 30 a whop, mounted and everything. stop being cheap

smh.gif
.....just get a new one...my friend be getting them things...they be so damn worn...lol

if you don't have $ to get a new one, buy a used one from the tire shop...
DON't go to the car dealership, they'll overcharge.

Change that tire yesterday. A friend of mine hit a pothole, spun out, hit a phone pole, and died 6 days ago. And that was without having a blowout.Don't be dumb. Please, just don't be dumb man...
RIP.
Come on fam....

where u live at?

around here theres atleast 2-3 used tire shops on every main strip. i never buy new unless i get CRAZY discounted deals, and thats rare. i just bought a newset of barely used full treaded white wall junts for my caprice, paid 120 for all 4 mounted
pimp.gif

i would look in urban areas for used tire shops

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

smh.gif
.....just get a new one...my friend be getting them things...they be so damn worn...lol

laugh.gif
ya some of the stuff they got on the racks be lookin dusty and beat, but im cool with the dude n i bring em alot of business so he always shows me thegood stuff.

i can find you A cheap tire, lol.

whats your tire size?

and i had one on my car for months actually, drive it like it was nothing, then one day as i was pulling up in front of my house i heard a soft " pow"

luckily i was by the house.

roll.gif
roll.gif

wow...didn't realize tires were so cheap

found a tire on tirerack.com for $100 shipped...all season, 'high' performance...

smh.gif

username should be EnglishLessons

and OP get a new tire! sell some shoes or something. you dont know when that can pop and if its in the wrong place at the wrong time you can die or killsomeone else

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you need to replace that quick...

do you really want to be cruising at 75 and have it blow on you?
real talk my best friend lost his life this way
tired.gif
bettersafe than sorry

I buy "new" used tires damn near twice a year. There's at least 3-4 tire spots where you can cop used wherever you are. There's moreTire Barns than Starbucks.

wow...didn't realize tires were so cheap

found a tire on tirerack.com for $100 shipped...all season, 'high' performance...
suggest you buy tires in pairs.

Originally Posted by belle155

smh.gif

username should be EnglishLessons

and OP get a new tire! sell some shoes or something. you dont know when that can pop and if its in the wrong place at the wrong time you can die or kill someone else
you live in NE ohio...
any used tire spots around here you know about?

I would look around before going the online route on tires bc you're still gonna have to pay to get it mounted

smh.gif
if you're only going to buy one tire, don't buy it used. your traction (not traction pattern, but the actual life of the tire) andthreadwear won't match..

if you can buy two new or such.

oh, and you don't need high performance. they'll just wear out quicker....

get a tire for like $60 each....

oh, and OP, i hope your screen name doesn't apply to you after your tire....
roll.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Yeh man you need I get that taken are I right away. If you are broke as joke, you an always get
A used one. Make sure you know how much the new ones cost that will give you an idea of the used one.

Back
Top Bottom