I have a confession vol. Confessions of a cali boy

Joined Dec 3, 2014
I was talking to this chick who jus moved to cali and man the way she talks and pronounces her words is so beautiful

I love it

When she called me a lazy bum i fell in love with the accent. Im thinking i need to move to the east coast for a bit fam

T Lo Sweater

formerly troyd
Joined Dec 14, 2011
I was talking to this chick who jus moved to cali and man the way she talks and pronounces her words is so beautiful

I love it

When she called me a lazy bum i fell in love with the accent. Im thinking i need to move to the east coast for a bit fam
What i been tellin u fam!

Come to the beast coast so we can mack

Joined Aug 14, 2012
I was talking to this guy who jus moved to cali and man the way he grabs my booty is so beautiful

I love it

When he called me a lazy bum i fell in love with the accent. Im thinking i need to move to the east coast for a bit fam

Wut m8?

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
Joined Sep 28, 2008
I got a confession too....for the longest time i've held back from telling OP he needs a blog but today that's changing.

OP get a blog son.

Thank you.

Joined Oct 8, 2002

I love it

Where is she from?

Joined Oct 8, 2002
Bro...

I feel you. Seems like it would get annoying after awhile doe.

Joined May 14, 2008
I don't know, man. I'm a New Yorker through and through, but I still say west coast girls >>>> east cost girls.

-Drew

Joined Dec 14, 2005
Thought the thread title said confessions of a CALL boy, I don't know what I was expecting

Joined Mar 22, 2003
Come see me in OC this weekend. I'll be with ur numero uno papi, Angel.

And no u can't post pics of me online.

Joined Dec 3, 2014
Come see me in OC this weekend. I'll be with ur numero uno papi, Angel.

And no u can't post pics of me online.
angel aint my numero uno

i got finals next week mane gotta keep my nose in da books and not bootys of random garden tools pa

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now