I have a confession vol. Confessions of a cali boy

I was talking to this chick who jus moved to cali and man the way she talks and pronounces her words is so beautiful

I love it

When she called me a lazy bum i fell in love with the accent. Im thinking i need to move to the east coast for a bit fam

I was talking to this chick who jus moved to cali and man the way she talks and pronounces her words is so beautiful

I love it

When she called me a lazy bum i fell in love with the accent. Im thinking i need to move to the east coast for a bit fam

What i been tellin u fam!

Come to the beast coast so we can mack

I was talking to this guy who jus moved to cali and man the way he grabs my booty is so beautiful

I love it

When he called me a lazy bum i fell in love with the accent. Im thinking i need to move to the east coast for a bit fam

Wut m8?

I got a confession too....for the longest time i've held back from telling OP he needs a blog but today that's changing.

OP get a blog son.

Thank you.

I love it

Where is she from?

Bro...

I feel you. Seems like it would get annoying after awhile doe.

That nuyorican accent
pimp.gif

I don't know, man. I'm a New Yorker through and through, but I still say west coast girls >>>> east cost girls.

-Drew

Thought the thread title said confessions of a CALL boy, I don't know what I was expecting

Come see me in OC this weekend. I'll be with ur numero uno papi, Angel.

And no u can't post pics of me online.

Come see me in OC this weekend. I'll be with ur numero uno papi, Angel.

And no u can't post pics of me online.

angel aint my numero uno

i got finals next week mane gotta keep my nose in da books and not bootys of random garden tools pa

Back
Top Bottom