I have a friend...

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

He is 22.

Spoiler [+]
Nah he probably has strong�religious�backings. Doesnt mean he is gay. You should test it out and walk around naked in front of him. Then post pictures.

Ill get my sisters gay friend to try it out hahaha

jcmojica24 wrote:
Who might be gay. I haven't known him too long but last night I hear a story that he cried after he got laid the first time. I also heard that after he got some brain that he also cried. BOTH times he said afterward that he never wanted to do it again. Is he gay? Maybe he had something bad to him as a child? What do you guys think?

OP.. I just finish reading your post.. I think your friend is gay..

Why do I think this?

Nowhere in your reply.. said that he slept with a lady or got brains by a lady.. so that why he was crying.. 

I believe he want to be straight.. but life dealt him a different card..  

can someone please tell the OP their opinion in either .jpg or .gif format that he is gay one more time?

Yeah he might've been molested and violated as a child.

I've known gay dudes who have tried being straight and I never heard anything about them crying after it was over. At the most embarrassed cuz they couldn't get it up with the girl.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

jcmojica24 wrote:
Who might be gay. I haven't known him too long but last night I hear a story that he cried after he got laid the first time. I also heard that after he got some brain that he also cried. BOTH times he said afterward that he never wanted to do it again. Is he gay? Maybe he had something bad to him as a child? What do you guys think?

Why do I think this?

Nowhere in your reply.. said that he slept with a lady or got brains by a lady.. so that why he was crying.. 

It was a lady for sure.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

can someone please tell the OP their opinion in either .jpg or .gif format that he is gay one more time?
GUyGT.jpg

Either way, if your friend is gay or not...Just let him be, continue to be a friend..if he was abused maybe he'll open that up to you in due time

jcmojica24 wrote:

Why do I think this?

It was a lady for sure.

Is she ugly?

He prolly just cums out of his eyes instead of his meat. Isn't this obvious?

Why do I think this?

It was a lady for sure.

Is she ugly?

She isn't ugly at all. I have known her since we were about 13. Im 24 now but I would still hit it if I ever had the chance.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

It's obvious he like-a-the-
kjCmy.gif

I didn't read a word in this thread..

As soon as I saw the title of the thread.. I figure

I have a friend = OP
Nah, it isn't me I love the ladies just as much as the next dude

All jokes aside, if OP is gay, nobody cares on NT. It'll be like 2 more pages of people  
laugh.gif
 or 
roll.gif
 or 
sick.gif
, then no one will care when you post afterwards. OP if you gay, I support you, and I'm glad you came to terms with it.

Back
Top Bottom