I have a like new 16gb iPhone 4. How do I sell it?

swendro

formerly swendro88
I was thinking about just trading it in at gamestop and putting the money towards my PS4, but then I think what a huge ripoff gamestop can be. If they agree that it is like new, I can get like $170 worth of credit.

I don't have ebay. I don't have paypal. Would rather not do a craigslist sale unless i can get a reasonable amount more than the gamestop trade in.

Whaddya think?

most money - craigslist. iphones sell quick on cl. obviously this is the sketchiest way to do it.

easiest - gazelle/gamestop/amazon/wherever. but they're probably gonna pay like 100 less than if you sold it yourself.

most money - craigslist. iphones sell quick on cl. obviously this is the sketchiest way to do it.

easiest - gazelle/gamestop/amazon/wherever. but they're probably gonna pay like 100 less than if you sold it yourself.

So you think it could go for roughly $250?

Get it unlocked and sell it on Craigslist. You should be able to get around $200 - $250, depending on the condition of the phone.

Is unlocking necessesary? Will it be worth less unlocked? Or will I just not be limited to AT&T users?

Unlocking it will get you the largest customer base. An iphone 4 around here goes for around $150. $200 is probably the ceiling. 

Back
Top Bottom