I have a virus on my pc help

I'm furious right now the anger I have at this site for puttin a virus on my computer is unbelieavable 10 bucks paypal if somebody can help me tonight ifnot I'm taking it to the computer place tommorrow and never visiting this site again

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

This is bull crap what part and how is niketalk causing this And I read that this virus prevents your computer from opening up in safe mode
Some of the ads have malware/viruses/trojans in them. It's not niketalk that's "causing" this... NT's admins/mods don't have control over which ads are there. And Yuku's staff is supposed to preview the ads, but we see they aren't doing a very good job at all.

If nothing else works, download Avast anti-virus (it's free), install, and run a boot-time scan.

If that clears it up, download the Ad-block Plus and No Script add-ons to firefox (if that's what browser you use).

Hope this helps.
ohwell.gif

this.

this happened on my work computer and on my home computer. my gf helped me out while i was at work and walked me through d/l avast. i was scared.
roll.gif

i was feeling nauseated and what not. it was crazy. i was mad nervous...couldn't get any work done for a min.

niketalk is full of viruses. i havent been on nt at work after that incident.

use r kill to kill spyware running on your comp then restore your comp... after that use malwarebytes program and delete spyware

combofix is the best thing to use against malware. youll probablyhave to d/l it on another computer, rename it to something else, then put it on a flash drive or disk.

Alternatively you can also do this.

THIS IS WHY EVERY OTHER YEAR I GO AND SPEND 79 DOLLARS FOR THE LATEST SOFTWEAR..

SORRY KID..NEXT TIME WRAP UP...AND ITS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE

Originally Posted by debs 168

this happened on my work computer and on my home computer. my gf helped me out while i was at work and walked me through d/l avast. i was scared.
roll.gif

i was feeling nauseated and what not. it was crazy. i was mad nervous...couldn't get any work done for a min.

niketalk is full of viruses. i havent been on nt at work after that incident.
the same thing happened to me and i was feeling the same exact way. straight nauseated at work. i tried fixing it my self, but said eff it andcalled tech support. they came through the next day and in one hour i was back on my computer at work. the tech dude said the virus was pretty bad too
smh.gif
itsgoing to be hella boring at work now i aint going on nt at work anymore

i just finished rehabbing my pc last night from a stupid malware. had to back up all my pertinent files then reformat windows.
i couldnt even open up programs on my pc. the onyl way i could was by accessing right when my pc loaded other wise a window
would pop up with error and i could open up any program. i couldnt even run malware bytes in safemode. after cruising all the
threads about viruses lately, im armed now with firefox + addblock + no script + nod32 = malware

Son of ...... I just got this last night. Any help? It wont even let me run norton virus scanner. Only firefox opens

Back
Top Bottom