I have an interview for Hollister Co. in 1 hours! EDIT: just got back. go to page 2.

I applied yesterday and have an interview for today in 2 hours! Any tips? How should i dress up? The only thing my friend told me was that they going to askme what is diversity and why is it important and when was a time that i was depended on for team or group and i did a good job on. damn i dont remember no timei was depended on something
laugh.gif
. But yea peeps any tips for todaysinterview will be great. thanks!
smokin.gif

Tell them you don't expect anything more than minimum wage, you enjoy folding clothes, and enjoy the company of 12-15 year olds. You'll get the job

hmm. can someone give me a good way to answer the importance of Diversity?

heres some tips:
dress like a fruit and act like a fruit.everytime im with my chick and she goes in those stores it looks like fruits are the only ones that work there,realtalk.

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

It's not that serious.. just remember to Smile.

its because i have only had an interview for a job once and that was for Potbelly sandwiches. the rest was painting cars, construction, and some newspaperarticle job.im not used to interviews. but thanks for the tips guys

my brother is working part time there, he wouldn't if he had the choice but he can't find anything else while in school.

what's funny is Abercrombie & Fitch (parent company of Hollister) settled on a lawsuit a few years ago for only putting pretty, blond white kids outfront (ones that look like models in their catalogs) while hiding minorities in the back folding clothes (like my hispanic brother). They settled cause theyknew they were going to lose, and it seems they still continue to do this. so if you're a minority I hope you enjoy working in the stock room.

where 5 different polos at the same time with all the collars popped.

gel your hair,

wear a puka shell necklace

a livestrong wristband

flip flops

and ripped up jeans.

whatever you do, do not show signs of being an independent person.

They only want to hire sheeple.

If possible make it seem like it's your favorite store and you plan on spending all your paychecks there on payday.

Lol yea this the only job i found thats hiring, and im hispanic aswell annnnd they need people for stock aswell!
indifferent.gif

Tell them it's good to have diversity because they don't wont to end up looking like A & F in the publics eye

^^^
laugh.gif
ok. and what should i make up about some group or team depending on me? all i could think of is when i played soccer for high school and played well.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

is this dude really excited bout going to a Hollister interview

I really hope you still in high school

um naw its not being excited. im just not use to having in interview and ive been looking for a job for a good min. now and im in college. if your going tocome in here not giving tips dont even bother posting because your just wasting your time. goodday sir.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by the north west

is this dude really excited bout going to a Hollister interview

I really hope you still in high school

um naw its not being excited. im just not use to having in interview and ive been looking for a job for a good min. now and im in college. if your going to come in here not giving tips dont even bother posting because your just wasting your time. goodday sir.
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

going to ask me what is diversity and why is it important
Diversity is all different kinds of skinny white people, maybe 3 black people, who dress like teenagers from California. It's super duperimportant because if were not diverse like that, this earth would be, like, so uglay.

The nerve of HOLLISTER asking that
roll.gif
I hope A&F doesn't ask thattoo.

Where a mask and ear plugs.

The cologne smell gives me a headache just walking by it. And the music you can hear from across the mall.

hmm. can someone give me a good way to answer the importance of Diversity?

Diversity gives you more than one prespective on life so you can grasp an answer to a given situation with more care and knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom