I have been pretty sick, and I may die tonight.....

Thing is I have had a nasty, nasty cold. I have been living on soup and working 12 plus hours a day outside (rain sucks when you are sick) since we have had some injuries at work. So I went and bought a bunch of cans of soup and chili etc the other night since I knew I wouldn't have any time to cook when I got home for a while. I had made my way through all the soup and tonight is my Fri so I came home exhausted and went with the last can I had........chili. Ate it and was watching TV and my nose is running and I am coughing so I took some Nyquil to the head. Now I am getting drowsy, and it dawned on me......

CHILI + Nyquil = ?

Pray for me folks, I am 31 and I don't think I can face the possibility of crapping my bed. So please folks, use Nyquil wisely.

That is all for now.

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

ok, here's the take from a microbiology student, or common sense:

1. exhaustion + cold = your body will not be able to get enough energy to make antibodies to fight off the cold (rhinovirus most likely).
2. get sleep. without it, obviously you will not get better faster.
3. eat HEALTHY. i know you don't have time, but chili is not good for you when sick :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

Update: All went smoother than I thought. No skid marks, no emergencies and I even got a good nights sleep.

The fear of course was something along the lines of what poor Jones is dealing with here.....

100705126.jpeg

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

he poos green??

probably from the position he is in. i could never hold myself up like that while pooping.

on the topic of poop though in my microbio lab we cultured some e.coli from our anuses (long line at the bathrooms). we are supposed to grow them to battle each others' e.colis.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Why would Ron Mexico bet on dog fighting when he could start an underground poop fighting ring.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

wow @ the turn this thread has taken

although I will add.....eat enough greenery in a week......your poop may resemble D. Jones' up there
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

My e coli poop monster will kick the butt of anyone else's e coli poop monster (if they have butts that is)

Team Pacific Northwest

Quote:
on the topic of poop though in my microbio lab we cultured some e.coli from our anuses (long line at the bathrooms). we are supposed to grow them to battle each others' e.colis.
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

lol is the size of the ecoli proportional to the size of the dookie?

TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<
Kutsu-Kun​

Back
Top Bottom