Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow

I pray for you OP srs, I've met a lot of ppl recently being in the hospital currently

I will pray

stay strong OP. you know when the NT community gets together anything is possible. we here for you :nthat:

what did the doctor say was the prognosis?

The doctor said most people with this cancer have a 40-80 percent chance of living beyond five years. He said because I am young, otherwise healthy, and don't have any other risk factors like smoking or drinking, if all goes well I should be on the high side.

Wow

I pray for you OP srs, I've met a lot of ppl recently being in the hospital currently

I will pray

I heard you are recovering from a situation too. I hope your recovery is going well. I remember you fron the L2L days... good peoples

I had a biopsy, and it was determined the cancer devolped as the result of me contracting HPV.

I'm sure it's been mentioned in this thread already (at least, I hope it has), but it cannot be stressed enough: if you are in the right age range, GET THE HPV VACCINE. It prevents the spread of very deadly forms of cancer.

I heard you are recovering from a situation too. I hope your recovery is going well. I remember you fron the L2L days... good peoples

Yea man, it was srs close to death I still got ways to go I have not walked or wore shoes all summer

I keep a positive mindset best thing you can do in times like this in life changing events that effect our health

Again I'll be prayin for you.

I tell you something OP. You are stronger than cancer. You will kick cancer's *** and you will be there for your family and friends. Stay strong and keep us updated. My thoughts and prayers are with you my dude.

Sorry to hear that.

HPV is becoming the leading cause of head and neck cancer in men where as it was heavily drinking and smoking.

Good thing is the tumor is more responsive and survival is higher.

Last edited:
Stay away from sugar , glucose could feed cancerous cells .

Look up the benefits of garlic and olive oil .

Try to power through a clove of garlic a day .

Damn HPV doe, makes me wonder about my recklessness 
mean.gif

My boy literally just told me this hours ago, about the sugar thing. Thought he was just saying that **** cause he read it somewhere on google but I believe it now.

JESUS CHRIST DON'T SPEW THIS NONSENSE.

This is CANCER. Not a cold. The Wisdom of the Orient won't save you.

Here's to continued strength and positive outlook. Keep the light at the end of the tunnel alive. You got this!

Stay up bro. I know that's easier said but know NT got your back.

This hit close to home too. My ex just got diagnosed with ovarian cancer due to hpv. Got me shook cuz i def ate the box.

al audi al audi what happened fam? You good? Hearing my peers talk like this finally got me feeling mortal. I dont like it.

I'll be praying for you and your family. I think this thread should bring about awareness and everyone should go get tested. I know I am even though i have been celibate for over a year. Your past can always resurface

JESUS CHRIST DON'T SPEW THIS NONSENSE.

This is CANCER. Not a cold. The Wisdom of the Orient won't save you.
not a cure , just some dietery tips . Which have been published in medical journals . Research anti-angiogenesis .

This ain't witchcraft man :lol:

Still need surgery and therapy etc

Good luck on your journey man. Can't imagine the shock or what's running through your head.

Live in the now and try not to stress about what you can't control. Stay positive and take advantage of what you have now. Do what you gotta do and get back out there champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom