Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much love to you brother, all of NT is pulling for you. Keep pushing forward we know you can beat this homie!!!

Dont let this stupid disease stop you fam, you can beat this so stay strong and fight hard.

You got this man :pimp:

Holy **** HPV caused that?
I remember hearing that certain viruses can cause cancer...
mean.gif

Stay up, OP. Watch some Key and Peele. Check out Comedy Central's Youtube page for their best skits. You'll come out of this A-OK.

Last edited:
Homie you are strong enough to beat this. Will that belief into fruition. And im 100 when i say if in fact you are telling the truth and are in NYC and you need some company or whatever hit me up. Ill do my best. Pause. No Bromo.

Last edited:
Good luck, man.

You seem to have the right attitude, resources, and support system behind you.

It won't be easy, but having that can make a world of difference.

This too shall pass.

Man **** cancer b. I lost my grandma to it.

But you'll be aight OP, be strong :pimp:

Cancer on the tongue from HPV...im never eating the P again :smh:

All jokes aside, keep positive, dont even think about the cancer, yet live life to the fullest. Do the things you've always wanted to do, spend time with the people you love. Laugh, cry, enjoy the emotions of life and all it has to bring. And dont do it because you feel life can end at any moment but because life it one to be lived. Live it the way you want it, bring other people happiness and the happiness with come right back at you :smokin

Last edited:
You stay strong bro and like others have said, positive thinking does wonders (even through the toughest of times). Your drug/smoke/alcohol-free lifestyle is a definite plus for you moving forward. Don't stop doing things that make you happy and keep surrounding yourself with loved ones.

I wish you the best, sounds like you had a hell of a day, sorry about that but you can beat this.

Dang man! Not cool. I feel for you man. Strong positive energy I'm putting out in the Uni for you [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Positive vibes sent your way fam.

Hit my PM if you ever need a random stranger to talk to. Sometimes that's the best therapy

Hold your head op..

You'll pull thru it man..and you'll have a whole new appreciation and understanding of life because of it..

You're in my prayers man..get well soon Fam!!

I was not aware that makes could get cancer from HPV, thought it was a female thing only. That's crazy, I hope you make a full recovery bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom