Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom just died from cancer back in May. Right after my sons first birthday. Haven't gotten over it and it sucks. I hope the day comes for you when you won't have to fight no more. Good luck
RIP to your mom
tired.gif

OP, I know you WILL beat cancer!  Just keep your head up and stay positive.  If you haven't yet, check out this article on foods that can help fight cancer (http://www.aicr.org/foods-that-fight-cancer/).  Hopefully, it helps.  Sending well wishes your way and the inbox is always open if you need to vent.  Keep us updated, man.

Stay positive and keeping fighting OP, prayers up for you 
pimp.gif

#NTSTRONG

Last edited:
OP, stay strong and pull through this.

I'd like to thank you for the post as now I'll be looking into getting tested for HPV.

stay strong OP. you know when the NT community gets together anything is possible. we here for you
nthat.gif

what did the doctor say was the prognosis?

Keep your head up bro

Decide that you're gonna be a fighter and know you're family needs you

It'll help keep you going man

Good luck

F Cancer on the humble. Sucks that there's no cure.....well....nvm, not the time for that. Keep fightin b

Praying for you and your family man. Stay strong for your kids.

I wish you the best.

Got you in my prayers fam. You'll beat this! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
**** man, really sorry to hear that, I wish you the best brother and I hope your treatment goes smoothly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom