I have finished up college vol. I just got my masters degree

I always thought its just going to be an another day, but Today I feel pretty good about myself and about the degree I just got.

Im still debating whether to attend the formal graduation, or just pick up the diploma by myself, but Today I got the final results on my masters thesis AND

your boy is oficially a Master of Science
pimp.gif

Go to the Graduation man. It's like vindication for all of the crap you've put up with for, in your case, probably like the past 6 or 7 years as wellas vindication for the boatloads of cash the institution has taken from you. Plus you get presents.

gottagetdemjs, thank you for Zach Greinke.

He's the reason I'm No. 1 in my fantasy league.

What school did you go to?
Were you able to work full time while getting your masters or did you completely put off work while you rpursued the degree?

I just got my BA and my graduation was yesterday, Im now at the phase of figuring out what I want to pursue in terms of a masters.

Congratulations Homie.

Fellow Master of Public Administration Alumni myself C/O 2007

What was your program of study?

Thanks for the replies people.

Actually my college education didnt cost me much - just the books and supplies. Where Im from (Poland, Europe FTW!) education is free as long as you are a fulltime student at a public university. Thats just how it is in my country.

I got my degree in the IT field with a concentration on e-commerce. I know some people who work full time during college at that masters program, but I didnt.I did open my own business while taking classes during the last semester though.

Im still thinking about going for the second masters degree in economics as it would be free as well. Its going to be only 4 semesters long, cuz I already tooksome of the classes, so I might give it a go. Probably a couple years from now I wont have the motivation to go through all of that again, so that might be thegood time to start it.

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

Actually my college education didnt cost me much - just the books and supplies. Where Im from (Poland, Europe FTW!) education is free as long as you are a full time student at a public university. Thats just how it is in my country.

I got my degree in the IT field with a concentration on e-commerce. I know some people who work full time during college at that masters program, but I didnt. I did open my own business while taking classes during the last semester though.

Im still thinking about going for the second masters degree in economics as it would be free as well. Its going to be only 4 semesters long, cuz I already took some of the classes, so I might give it a go. Probably a couple years from now I wont have the motivation to go through all of that again, so that might be the good time to start it.
pimp.gif
Which university? I was looking at Jagiellonski for asummer program but I had to stay in the US because my job wanted me to work and I'm taking a summer class at my school. I'm thinking of traveling toKrakow sometime in August though.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

Actually my college education didnt cost me much - just the books and supplies. Where Im from (Poland, Europe FTW!) education is free as long as you are a full time student at a public university. Thats just how it is in my country.

I got my degree in the IT field with a concentration on e-commerce. I know some people who work full time during college at that masters program, but I didnt. I did open my own business while taking classes during the last semester though.

Im still thinking about going for the second masters degree in economics as it would be free as well. Its going to be only 4 semesters long, cuz I already took some of the classes, so I might give it a go. Probably a couple years from now I wont have the motivation to go through all of that again, so that might be the good time to start it.
pimp.gif
Which university? I was looking at Jagiellonski for a summer program but I had to stay in the US because my job wanted me to work and I'm taking a summer class at my school. I'm thinking of traveling to Krakow sometime in August though.
Krakow is really nice for young people. Lots of stuff going on plus the people are pretty open, so you wouldnt have much trouble cuz of thelanguage. I think it might be one of the best college cities in the whole country, so you are probably in for some good times
pimp.gif

The university itself is nice too with some new buildings and infrastructure. It depends on the program, but it might be the best university in the countrytoo.

I got my degree from Gdansk University, which is up north on the shore. Its also nice, but I lived in the area all my life, so theres not really much to beexcited about
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom