I have More Respect For Shane Battier Than Anyone Else In The League ...

lilstarz07

Banned
let me preface this by saying i HATE duke ... i HATE every player duke has produced ... hell i even HATED shane battier, until now ...

but damn is dude a solid nba player ... let me find another player who will guard kobe willingly and take everything in stride like he does ... knock down thetre ball as consistently as he does and understand the game the way he does ... i just watched an interview with him and he straight up toldit like it is ...

pimp.gif

You can't help but not to root for this guy.

Most guys would have folded after game 2 & 3. Kobe hitting shots and trash talking.

But he took it in stride and busted kobe's today.

Much respect.

i like him too, every team could use him....

anyone in the league tho, thats a stretch...

personally i respect NATE because guys like him arent supposed be in the NBA.

*yes, im short*

Originally Posted by tupac003

You can't help but not to root for this guy.

Most guys would have folded after game 2 & 3. Kobe hitting shots and trash talking.

But he took it in stride and busted kobe's today.

Much respect.

Couldn't of said it better myself
Props to shane

Battier makes Kobe takes jumper all day. There's a reason why Kobe is not getting to the free-throw line when he plays against the Rockets.

Definitely have a lot of respect for him. Kobe is a ++!%%$% for even talking %+@* to him. I understand talking smack to Artest, but he needs to have morerespect for Battier.

Very much appreciated. Dude just stays in his lane no matter what's thrown his way.

Dude gave it to Kobe in the worst way today.

much appreciated

you know inside he was like %*@+ yeah, take that, take that at kobe, when he was knocking down his 3s lol

yeah, he has a great temperament for basketball and works hard.

$+++ Duke and all their players, though.

if you had to do the 2001 draft all over again - arguably top 3. no kwame is not in the top 3, but TP and Gasol would be.

I'd take him on the Celtics any day of the week. The guy is just a winner.

this dude is a baller. shane battier is the epitome of role player. he knows exactly what he needs to do and he does it.
definitely a guy i'd want on my team.

Back
Top Bottom