I have never asked for donations before, but please help Save me and my girlfriend's cat. He needs emergency surgery.

I still don’t get the correlation to people asking for money from the government. But I appreciate the alps wisdom.
All things considered you could’ve filled that form out, got a band, resold a couple of sneakers out your collection and your cat would’ve had surgery and some cat food left over. But that’s just my way of thinking.

And your right, I could sell some pairs, but with how long it takes to get that money, I wouldn’t have it in time.
Hence why I’m going to give back and do the give away. This helps to be able to pay for the surgery tomorrow morning .

And your right, I could sell some pairs, but with how long it takes to get that money, I wouldn’t have it in time.
Hence why I’m going to give back and do the give away. This helps to be able to pay for the surgery tomorrow morning .
Good luck with your cat tomorrow hope everything turns out alright

Another eyebrow raising thread...7 years old, but reveals a consistent pattern of behavior
-Cragmatic meets girl, falls head over soles for her

-Week later buys her a ticket to the NY Governors Ball (Music Festival)

-Ends up getting finessed into paying for a Hotel room for the girl, and her friend

-When the smoke clears, Cragmatic realizes he has tricked off close to 1000 dollars, and still has not consummated the 'relationship'. What part of the game is that?

Another eyebrow raising thread...7 years old, but reveals a consistent pattern of behavior
-Cragmatic meets girl, falls head over soles for her

-Week later buys her a ticket to the NY Governors Ball (Music Festival)

-Ends up getting finessed into paying for a Hotel room for the girl, and her friend

-When the smoke clears, Cragmatic realizes he has tricked off close to 1000 dollars, and still has not consummated the 'relationship'. What part of the game is that?

You literally just posted this on the last page, what are you trying to gain man? It’s like you’re obsessed.

I’m sorry that the way you view life hasn’t changed for the better since life has changed.

Also, I didn’t pay for her ticket? And they both paid me cash for the hotel. But ok... lol

Last edited:
You literally just posted this on the last page, what are you trying to gain man? It’s like you’re obsessed.

I’m sorry that the way you view life hasn’t changed for the better since life has changed.

Also, I didn’t pay for her ticket? And they both paid me cash for the hotel. But ok... lol
-You're asking NT for money but arent even a supporter. You can drop 300 on Bred 4 but not 20 bucks to donate to NT?https://niketalk.com/threads/official-travis-scott-x-jordan-thread.669699/post-31717559

-You put down 4500 to move into a home, even though you arent married (living in sin) and dont even have kids, so an Apartment wouldve been much more sensible than a house. You live in Grand Rapids where you can get a nice 1 br in a nice neighborhood for $600-700/mo.

At some point you need to take responsibility and cease makong poor decisions...

Clouded judgement has you loving above your means. Stop trying to "Keep Up With The Jones" and only spend what is reasonable. You need some Dave Ramsey in your life.

Last edited:
We have two cats the mean everything to us. My wife moved here from a foreign country and they’ve helped her feel like this is home now. I get how much an animal can mean. I’d sell my car to fund a surgery if we needed to.

All that said this is pathetic lol.

There is no way a grown man can’t handle this on his own without begging on the internet. Asking for handouts has become too commonplace and easy now. Weak enablers donating for pity. This isn’t hundreds of thousands. This is sub 5k.

Self sufficient ways:
-Put it on a credit card and pay it down like any normal self respecting person would do
-Get a damn loan against the house you bought

I don’t know why but this really irks me. Normally very easy going. This the reason we can’t have nice things - people don’t really have any concept of making sacrifices - and expect the world to subsidize their bad decisions making.

That said hope the cat lives and runs away to a more responsible set of people.

This dude feeninlikejodeci is such a lame. For the 10th time, I don’t expect anything. Some humans are huge animal lovers, and have zero problem donating to a total stranger to help save an animal. Some aren’t, and that’s entirely fine. No need to go to the lengths you are going.

We talk all the time about how important mental health is, and although I feel at this time, in June of 2020, given the circumstances we are living in, my mental health is the best it’s been in years, someone always wants to attack you for your mental health in the past.

Oh, and guess what, some of us are capable of having incredible connections with creatures who aren’t humans, that boost our mental health. The fact you are downplaying that and trying to embarrass me in the same post while downplaying the state of the world proves where your mental health is at and it’s obviously not high. Continue to attempt to boost your sorry attempt for mental health by downing others.

And not that it matters, but I am white and have donated to BLM movements, I have protested, I have lost many people who I thought were friends over fighting the good fight (who I am absolutely okay with losing as friends) but me trying to save an animals life who has positively contributed to someone’s mental health over the past 4 and a half years is such a sin. ****.

I really hate the internet and how it enables beggars. A damn go fund me for his girl friends cat :lol:.:smh:

Thats entirely fine, then don’t donate. You’re still 100 steps ahead of this lame Jodeci dude who has a username based off a band from the 90’s who hasn’t been relevant in YEARS.

BTW I just recent discovered Fetti by Curren$y and Gibbs, project BANGS.

That said hope the cat lives and runs away to a more responsible set of people.
:lol:

And not that it matters, but I am white and have donated to BLM movements, I have protested, I have lost many people who I thought were friends over fighting the good fight (who I am absolutely okay with losing as friends) but me trying to save an animals life who has positively contributed to someone’s mental health over the past 4 and a half years is such a sin. ****.
:rofl: Why are you doing THIS man.

:lol:

My bad DC. In my NT career I have always felt like there are those NTer’s who always try way to hard to attack and discredit me. I just genuinely feel like I’m a good dude who supports good people. And my defense mechanisms cause me to sometimes respond poorly to people deliberately trying to attack me.

At the end of the day, I appreciate a lot of you NTer’s. Also, we are drinking a fifth of Jameson we got in Ireland in August of 2017 that we have had in reserve for whenever Jamo dies. Needless to say, we broke it out tonight.
:rofl: Why are you doing THIS man.

Also, to Modern Darwin. I don’t want to hear a thing about more “responsible people” this cat is so loved and has more of a bond with her than I’ve ever seen with a cat. I don’t think our financial situation should reflect how much we give to an animal, as there are plenty of wealthy people who neglect their pets.

Also, any NTers who know me, know that I go more for my dog Bailey than I’d give to any human. Sorry for not having money set aside for a urinary tract issue for Jamo. We are still giving a cat who was brought into the humane society into a tiny cage a better life. He has tried to pee at least 15 times tonight and nothing will come out. Imagine your bladder being full and being unable to empty it, and nobody gave a damn about how you felt.

Thank you for attempting to guilt me for caring how another mammal feels.

Also, anyone knows me and my dog knows take top care of her. So once again, my bad for caring about another species well being.

Learned my lesson in that regard.

Living in sin
sabu.png

Nobody is giving you **** for trying to take care of your cat my g. More so your weak attempt at trying to panhandle money from total strangers while you half *** attempt at exhausting all your options. Get a personal loan at the bank you work at.

Looks like you're gonna hit your gfm goal so none of this matters anymore.

Nobody is giving you **** for trying to take care of your cat my g. More so your weak attempt at trying to panhandle money from total strangers while you half *** attempt at exhausting all your options. Get a personal loan at the bank you work at.

Looks like you're gonna hit your gfm goal so none of this matters anymore.

Hot damn some of you are so salty. I’m to attempting to “panhandle”

And to be completely transparent, my credit isn’t the best, I’ve been doing my best to work on it since I was hired. In fact to be hired I had to be settle a collection or two.

I have an entirely different mind state about my debt than I did before I took this job, and if I could get approve for the loan to pay this I’d ABSOLUTELY do it. Unfortunately my bank doesn’t help you out with lending until you‘ve been there for a year.

I worked a retail job for 12 years before this, lost my position and was unemployed for 5 months, found this job and have had a more responsible financial mind state than I ever had before. I’m not quite where I need to be. Obviously some people don’t view it as a weak attempt. Thank you though . I’ll post an update tomorrow after his surgery.

BTW she just had to take him to the emergency vet again.

Back
Top Bottom