I have never asked for donations before, but please help Save me and my girlfriend's cat. He needs emergency surgery.

Talk about bad timing. We just paid 4500 for move in costs into our new home and a week later he needs emergency surgery for a blockage. We have some in savings but not enough to cover it.

This cat means the absolute world to her. He is an extremely loving cat and means the absolute world to her, I've never seen a bond between a cat and a human like they have. We went through a miscarriage last October, and I can't imagine how hard this would hit her if we can't save him. He was the first animal we adopted together and really is part of the family.

I've never asked for money on the internet before, but If you can even donate a dollar, it would be very much appreciated NT.

I appreciate you guys!

Go Fund Me

C4088213-5514-4EFD-8C8A-00BF8DCC488A.jpeg

Jameson and our dog Bailey.
0199F179-F0BA-4F79-A7F7-E6D37BACDD41.jpeg

Jameson play fighting with our other cat Eleven
1DC89A35-89A9-4C2D-BA32-E82CAC308FB9.jpeg

All three of them together.
0328B265-4824-4B93-B272-C79BBA6E1A83.jpeg

Last edited:
Forgot the link, posted it and sharing pics in OP now.

His name is Jameson, we also call him James and Jamo.

How much is the cost of surgery? How much do you need to raise?

As of now they quoted us 1800 on top of the 450 for the emergency vet costs. She’s not sure if she should lower the goal or not because sometimes it’s more than what they quote. If we reach more than what it ends up costing are we able to give people their money back? If we can’t we would donate the extra.

Any help/ideas around this is appreciated.

Sounds like you have dedicated reserve for a tattoo.

Tattoos aint cheap

I was just curious on people’s thoughts in general. I wasn’t ready to spend the money on one regardless. Also, that’s vague statement, I’ve gotten small tattoos as cheap as $50. So they can be cheap.

The money I have in savings is to go towards a down payment on a new car since mine isn’t doing the best. Like I said, we have some we can put towards it. But being that we still have more move in expenses as well, it was just bad timing.

Also, as stated, if there’s a way to give the extra money (if we get that far) back to the donators after the bill is paid, we are more than happy to.

Just the emergency vet bill today went from being what they said “no more than 330” to now over 500. So we want to be prepared for if the surgery is more than the quote as well.

Last edited:
wow this is NT nowadays

We don’t expect anything . I literally donated to somebody doing something similar a week ago for their dog.

GoFundMe is a pretty normal thing these days, sorry if it offends you.

If anything, at least I’m a regular NTer, and don’t just post once a year like the guy who makes videos when he asks for people to donate to the movie he’s trying to make.

I mean you asking US for money, shoot I got questions for YOU

So how long you and your gf been together?

You ain’t got no job? Side hustle? There isn’t financing available for the surgery? Payment plan?

Her parents don’t wanna chip in?

Your parents dont wanna chip in?

what made you come here to the sneaker community and ask for money for your girlfriends cat?

How old are you, how old is your gf?

We know you an og. But dont you think it's kinda foul asking for money when you admittedly claim to have funds saved for a car? You have alternative options when/if your current ride decides to crap out.

If i was in your situation, id exhaust all my funds to the absolute bare minimum before asking total strangers on the internet.

Just saying

We know you an og. But dont you think it's kinda foul asking for money when you admittedly claim to have funds saved for a car? You have alternative options when/if your current ride decides to crap out.

If i was in your situation, id exhaust all my funds to the absolute bare minimum before asking total strangers on the internet.

Just saying

I didn’t say how much I have saved, but that’s what I’ve been trying to save for. And yeah, if my car craps out I wouldn’t have reliable transportation to work.
Also, due to covid 19 she is unemployed. This is more for her than it is for me. Jameson Is much more her cat than mine. She called me several times at work today balling her eyes out. To the few NTers who donated, which we both appreciate more than you know, I’d be more than happy to send their donation back if they feel like they shouldn’t have sent it.

I was just sharing the story and the go fund me
That she made. Once again I’m sorry if it bothers anyone.

We just paid 567 today for all the tests they ran and what not, his surgery will be tomorrow and they quoted us 1800-2500. I do not have even the low estimate saved up. You don’t know our whole financial picture. Sorry again.

I mean you asking US for money, shoot I got questions for YOU

So how long you and your gf been together?

You ain’t got no job? Side hustle? There isn’t financing available for the surgery? Payment plan?

Her parents don’t wanna chip in?

Your parents dont wanna chip in?

what made you come here to the sneaker community and ask for money for your girlfriends cat?

How old are you, how old is your gf?

We’ve been together 4 and a half years. I work at a bank. She’s unemployed due to covid 19. As stated in my original post, we just paid quite a bit in love in costs so yes we do live together. She has had many friends and family members who have already pitched in.

I’ve been a member of this community for 19 years, I’ve seen plenty of people post similar things asking for help, and their are a lot of good NTers who are happy to help and if they can’t help, are happy to show support.

To those of you who have shown support one way or another, we truly appreciate it, and to those who find it offensive, bothersome, or anything else negative, I apologize. With the craziness and the anxiety the world has brought us all these past few months, this cat is one thing that she truly loves and makes her happy.

Back
Top Bottom