I have never asked for donations before, but please help Save me and my girlfriend's cat. He needs emergency surgery.

This is wild. I was talking to a few NT homies about a situation I’m in. I have a gofundme and joker around about making an NT thread. But it’s hard. I remember when we got Ksteezy enough votes to win an jcrew contest. From my end, a few NTers donated to my gofundme. NT is a tighter community than most people think. If it gets to a desperate point I may make a thread. But I hope it all works out for you cragmatic cragmatic

I’ve been a member of this community for 19 years, I’ve seen plenty of people post similar things asking for help, and their are a lot of good NTers who are happy to help and if they can’t help, are happy to show support.

You've been here long enough to know exactly how this thread would go :lol:

I hope that the cat makes it out okay

This is wild. I was talking to a few NT homies about a situation I’m in. I have a gofundme and joker around about making an NT thread. But it’s hard. I remember when we got Ksteezy enough votes to win an jcrew contest. From my end, a few NTers donated to my gofundme. NT is a tighter community than most people think. If it gets to a desperate point I may make a thread. But I hope it all works out for you cragmatic cragmatic

I see you in threads JPS. You’ll be happy to know I love John Mayer. I will always support my NT community. Hell, I see a majority hating on KSteezy but I personally appreciate the hell out of dude.

Like I said, I’ve been on here for 19 years. Have I posted regrettable things? Absolutely! But I have always viewed this community as a healthy place to vent. And there are a lot of good people on this forum. Thank you so much to all the supportive people. And to those who exist to cause issues, I’d love to see you face me up in real life.

Reactions: JPS
You've been here long enough to know exactly how this thread would go :lol:

I hope that the cat makes it out okay

I share my political opinion on FB more than I ever have on NT, we all know where your politics lie, needless to say, I’m thankful and appreciate you hoping he makes it out okay. Thank you Delk.

Cragmatic i went for some pushups and a ride - came home to my cats and feeling so relaxed. Want to try to help you out help yourself. better to feel in control of the situation than having to rely on a hand out.

GoFundMe has a good article about how to find ways to pay for that bill. Some rational options if you done with the woe.

Cragmatic i went for some pushups and a ride - came home to my cats and feeling so relaxed. Want to try to help you out help yourself. better to feel in control of the situation than having to rely on a hand out.

GoFundMe has a good article about how to find ways to pay for that bill. Some rational options if you done with the woe.

I was interested in reading what you posted until GoFundMe was the first thing listed in the article.

Not sure if it’s purely coincidence about you mentioning the push-ups , or if it was on purpose. Two months ago I had some concerning pains in my chest, was doing 200 pushups and jogging everyday. One NTer told me it was anxiety. Personally never experienced anxiety like this only the past few months. Still not sure what sure to contribute it to. Either way, I have felt better.

Damn man I was wondering how this cat thread got so long so fast but now I get it. Honestly this is the first time I've ever seen such pushback on a GoFundMe but I kinda get it.

Op I'm really sorry to hear you're going through this. My dog passed last year due to health complications and it sucked so i how your cat pulls through. However I'm with others and I do think you should exhaust more resources before asking the board. Sub 5K as a homeowner should be at least somewhat accessible +equity, rainy day funds, credit cards. If it isn't check out lending tree or something like that

Damn man I was wondering how this cat thread got so long so fast but now I get it. Honestly this is the first time I've ever seen such pushback on a GoFundMe but I kinda get it.

Op I'm really sorry to hear you're going through this. My dog passed last year due to health complications and it sucked so i how your cat pulls through. However I'm with others and I do think you should exhaust more resources before asking the board. Sub 5K as a homeowner should be at least somewhat accessible +equity, rainy day funds, credit cards. If it isn't check out lending tree or something like that

If this was Bailey I’d be pushing harder. But I understand the connection we can have with our pets. Bailey is my OG, I’ll will give everything I can to take care of her the best I can til one of us is gone. With that Being said, I’m trying to be the most empathetic to someone I care about and the animal they formed a bond with.

Once again, to all the down to earth NTers, I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know. To the rest, you don’t understand life.

I don't post much, but I've been on NT long enough to remember Cragmatic running up that scary driveway of that haunted house... Or something like that... That thread was wild. Lol.

Best of luck man.. I'm not a fan a cats, but I'm rooting for Jameson to pull through.

That was 10 years ago, Idk If should be honored you remember a post from 10 years ago or creeped out. Regardless I’ll be just as transparent as I was I was 10 years ago, my license was suspended.

Regardless, I truly hope to become a better person from my past experiences and become more humble. I hope you can do the same.

I don't post much, but I've been on NT long enough to remember Cragmatic running up that scary driveway of that haunted house... Or something like that... That thread was wild. Lol.

Best of luck man.. I'm not a fan a cats, but I'm rooting for Jameson to pull through.

:lol::lol: I remember this

cragmatic cragmatic were you the first guy who was scared or the second poster who actually went up there?

This thread absolutely did NOT disappoint. :lol:

Edit: Just saw the GFM is at $2,700 :wow:

We had to take him to emergency vet at 1am last night. Taking him to surgery now.
To all of the NTers who are supportive in one way or another, thank you so much.

To this Jodeci dude, you’re a B**ch..... come at me bro 😭

I appreciate you.

We went to Ireland 3 years ago and bought a distillery edition bottle of Jameson and have said we are saving it for the day he dies. I pray today is not that day.

Positive vibes man. Like I said, cats have the fighting spirit of ancient Shogun and Samurai warriors. We are trying to get on their levels.

Your man will be straight.

cragmatic cragmatic your name alone is why I didn't go in on you after I read the OP yesterday.

Glad you got things taken care of.

Just don't try this BS again.

Hear me!?!?

Like I said, this is the first time I ever asked and plan for it to be the last. Since I started working at a bank, my financial mentality has changed comepletely. I’ve been trying to truly work on my savings as well as get rid of debt.
If I’m ever in this situation again, I’d love to have the emergency funds put away to cover it. Unfortunately I’m not quite there yet. And the prices of these things are ridiculous... 1100 for him to go to the emergency vet last night. Insane.

Back
Top Bottom