I have never asked for donations before, but please help Save me and my girlfriend's cat. He needs emergency surgery.

Lmao you should be MVP of NT this year. Although o miss your fight commentary more.

mom gonna let my gofundme rock for a couple of weeks. I’ll make a post on NT if I feel like I really need it. NT always comes through if needed
I still break-down the fights but libs are crazy.

zeoob.com_yflb3hx9t4_photo.png

What is wrong with people. Smh.

So much negativity in here, no wonder I barely visit anymore

Negativity how? Because some people don't like the fact that hes asking for way more than the surgery cost? Because he's not even asking for people to help cover the difference AFTER he uses his savings? Because he didn't try to help himself before asking people for money? Too many questionable decisions for me to donate.

Negativity how? Because some people don't like the fact that hes asking for way more than the surgery cost? Because he's not even asking for people to help cover the difference AFTER he uses his savings? Because he didn't try to help himself before asking people for money? Too many questionable decisions for me to donate.

Damn NT really has poor reading comprehension.

Again, there are always unexpected costs with the vet. So we are trying to be prepared After another emergency vet trip we are at 1700 before even having the surgery. So after the surgery, it will surpass 3000 easily. I’ll post the bills when it’s all done.

3F56BB3C-2CCA-408E-AD1A-30A77E4E068B.png

They ended up hooking him up to a catheter and pushed back the surgery. I don’t even want to think of what the bill will be after holding him all day. Just got overnight last night as I said it was another 1100. I will post the final bill though when is all is done and give an update.
WTF, I hate when medical facilities do this ****. Why did they push back the surgery date and why should you pay more based on their decisions?!

FYI OP, get pet insurance or pet emergency CC, they're a life-saver.

Used to hate cats since one I was being nice to scratched me as a kid, but recently my homegirl's cool as cats changed my mind a bit. Hope things work out, also I hope when you read this you picture the joke we would make on old NT about your girl's cat.

No disrespect OP, I'm an animal lover and I hope your cats pulls through...but couldn't you or your girl have applied for or used an existing CC? CC companies will open up a card for whoever the hell wants one, especially now. Or you and your girl could pawn off some jewelry, video games, sneakers, jerseys etc. Apply for an emergency loan. Ask her family for help. Or maybe those options were all exhausted?

-OP, I would love to hear you response to the above and mine.
-As a Man of a household, GoFundMe shouldn't even be an option when needing funds & running into emergencies.(unless you have VERY unfortunate circumstances.) But you dont, and then again to each their own.
-where is your emergency funds? What if something else hits the fan, is that another GoFundMe? Or are you going to find a way like every other man did before the internet?
- I feel sorry for the cat. It has an owner that spends a lot of time of NT rather than finding a quick gig or another job to pay whoever/whatever back...
-Before you or anyone think I'm trying to bash on you, I'm not. Just a couple key thoughts for your next rainy day.
-Just because someone in a higher class bracket doesn't treat their pet as they should doesn't mean it's ok for you to do the same.
-Congratulations on your new home purchase. "Discount Double Check" your purchase warranty/home insurance. Not all policies cover the roof, plumbing, break ins and etc.

-OP, I would love to hear you response to the above and mine.
-As a Man of a household, GoFundMe shouldn't even be an option when needing funds & running into emergencies.(unless you have VERY unfortunate circumstances.) But you dont, and then again to each their own.
-where is your emergency funds? What if something else hits the fan, is that another GoFundMe? Or are you going to find a way like every other man did before the internet?
- I feel sorry for the cat. It has an owner that spends a lot of time of NT rather than finding a quick gig or another job to pay whoever/whatever back...
-Before you or anyone think I'm trying to bash on you, I'm not. Just a couple key thoughts for your next rainy day.
-Just because someone in a higher class bracket doesn't treat their pet as they should doesn't mean it's ok for you to do the same.
-Congratulations on your new home purchase. "Discount Double Check" your purchase warranty/home insurance. Not all policies cover the roof, plumbing, break ins and etc.

I explained my financial situation earlier In the thread.
And we are renting, not owning.

I’ve just been trying to be supportive of her with this situation emotionally as well, I had to leave work early yesterday and use PTO today. When my cat was hit by a car and killed in 2017, I was at work the next day.

Jameson is a super dope cat though. I hope he pulls through.

Back
Top Bottom