I have question as far as Android software and IOS..

mobile flash is dead tho.
html5 da new wave
pimp.gif

still wish iOS had flash sometimes tho

A LOT of sites still use Flash. Maybe when iOS supports Flash I'll go to it, but until then, I'll stick with Android.

My Galaxy S1 is super slow and does its own thing. I stood at the Sprint kiosk for 10 seconds toying with the iPhone 4s and fell in love. Can't upgrade til October so hopefully the 5 will be out by then and that will easily be my choice

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

A LOT of sites still use Flash. Maybe when iOS supports Flash I'll go to it, but until then, I'll stick with Android.

guess you'll be with Android forever then.
Adobe killed off mobile flash so i doubt it'll ever come to iOS
ohwell.gif

iPHone just works.. end of discussion.

I have had multiple android phones and iPhone kills it in every way.

It really isn't even a debate.

if your gonna buy a android phone just wait and look at xda...if theres no dev support your probably gonna hate your phone, if you know the phone has an unlocked bootloader then there will be plenty dev support with a locked bootloader devs can't really do much

that being said google apps sucks compared to apple supported apps

I've never owned an iPhone so I can't compare it to the android OS, but I absolutely love the open source of the android OS.  Here's Steve Wozniak's perspective on both OSs;
The co-founder of Apple, Steve Wozniak, doesn’t have the same hatred for Android phones that former CEO Steve Jobs always did. In fact, he thinks Android has moved ahead of the iPhone in a few departments.

Wozniak prefers the Android’s navigation app and likes its voice recognition. He also said he liked voice assistant Siri more before Apple bought it.

He told the Daily Beast, “My primary phone is the iPhone. But I wish it did all the things my Android does, I really do.

got an HTC EVO 4G and I never had no serious slow downs. Seems like people exaggerating 
ohwell.gif
here

I had both. You could a lot more with Android, but it's so glitchy. It was always making me foreclose apps.
I had multiple android phones too.
I hated the keyboard, but I did like swype.
iOS just works and does a great job in what it does.

As someone who has had both, the Iphone is simpler, Android you can do more with.

Android gives you more control of your phone, and often times folks don't really know how to maintain their devices and end up with poor performance. Apple really prevents you from doing too much to the phones.

I prefer the versatility of Android. I can browse flash sites, download and unzip files on the phone itself, expandable memory on most devices, customize pretty much anything, etc..

I also hate itunes as a sync solution. Android been had OTA syncing.

Bammas in here with Samsung Moments talking about how crappy Android is
laugh.gif
get a better phone.

well, my OG D1-slide was dying the same you described, and then the digitizer crapped out on me.

Wanted to wait for the D4, but needed a phone immediately.

I went to re-up on an HTC ReZound, no complaints/issues.

Android users are funny. Touting "customization" as if that's really a selling point. For the most part people just want a phone that easy and fun to use, not a phone they can geek out over. And coming from a guy who used to use the "customization" argument.....customizing gets stale within the first month of use. You simply get tired of "customizing" and using words like ROMs, homebrews, overclock, boots etc. The Andrioid is clunky phone. Not a bad phone, but clunky. And the battery life isn't that great (waits for someone to come in and waist time rebutting the battery issue).

You want easy, fun, compatible, quality, awesome 3rd party support:
iPhone

You want a phone that you can fully customize:
iPhone w/Jailbreak select [Hacker] in Cydia

An iPhone is truly one of those peices of equipment that you wont understand it's "greatness" until you yourself physically play with it for a full day, and discover all of the little things. Little things that make the phone look and feel smooth, little things that can not be explained but experienced. And not only that, the phone hardware FEELS like quality to the point that they use thick gorilla glass (same glass they use in NBA) and the retina display really is gorgeous. Android phones are large, it's like having a sushi plate in your pocket. There is nothing an Android can do that an iPhone can't do, and do it better. Jailbreak it and find out for yourself. I was a longtime anti-iPhone guy, until I was forced to get one this past christmas. Idk how the old iPhones worked but the 4s is amazing, and I can't believe I was so stubborn in fear of looking like an "iPhone fanboy"
eyes.gif

And if you have read NOTHING I just posted, I'm sure this will convince you

-The Juice

my iphone 3gs still runs like its brand new. how many androids that old can you say that about
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom