I heard a crazy whisper about SFG being the Best Mixtape Ever....

indifferent.gif
at dudes posting random mixtapes that dont even matter

this mixtape created a cult in NY that lasted from 02-06 if its not in your top 10 $%$!

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

HueyP in LouieV wrote:
I wouldn't say that this is the absolute best either but Mood Musik 3/3.5 is a certified classic

roll.gif

Mood Musik 3 ain't a classic mixtape?

I can barely get past Budden's voice most times but when he goes in over [/b]good production,[/b]

Where you hear that at?

I know tity boi came outta left field and yall right didnt notice this was NT and not the twitts soooooo with all seriousness.....

The_Diplomats_Diplomats_Volume_5-front-large.jpg

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I dont even know why dudes are even mentioning those other mixtapes from Clipse, Weezy, etc. If it wasn't for THIS mixtape. NONE of those dudes woulda thought of making crazy mixtapes that sound like albums. This is the greatest mixtape of all time. This is what started the mixtape craze game to what it is now. Hate 50 Cent & G-Unit it or Love it but that's just what it is.

G-Unit-Ft-50-Cent-50-Cent-Is-The-Future-Del-2004-Delantera.jpg

Co-Sign...Why it was the first one I posted.

This also as well is up there

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the dude who posted Road to the Casket Drops

Mood Muzik 2 is the best thing Budden has ever recorded imo....My favourite mixtape of all time.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

I dont even know why dudes are even mentioning those other mixtapes from Clipse, Weezy, etc. If it wasn't for THIS mixtape. NONE of those dudes woulda thought of making crazy mixtapes that sound like albums. This is the greatest mixtape of all time. This is what started the mixtape craze game to what it is now. Hate 50 Cent & G-Unit it or Love it but that's just what it is.
indifferent.gif

Diplomatas Vol. series started the mixtape crazy dont even front

Preach!

(I knew there was a brain inside of that head of yours).

SFG was easily last years best tapes IMO.

But best tape ever? That title def belongs to MM2 or MM3 IMO.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I have no reason not to like Drake, but his fans on this board are beyond annoying...

...like if the N' ran outta toilet paper here they come rushin' in on some, ''Here Aubrey!! Use my tongue!!!''

[Killa] %*%!'s disgusting. [/Killa]
This dude Cage
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I #!!! with Drake but you gotta
smh.gif
when you read +%$% like
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

is So Far Gone the greatest mixtape of all time?

I mean...the accolades don't lie...

I'm raising this question purely on the basis of the impact that its had...
Are you asking Commercially? and off of Success?

Then it's an OBVIOUS, YES...

But musically? hmm.. arguable...
No surprise the dumbest !#!## in this forum agreed with him...one ain't got a brain and the other would give it to Drake.

roll.gif

Your a lame!

Originally Posted by lakers242007

who really cares...in the end drake gonna sell more then all those fools mentioned above combined...

and this has absolutely 8=====D to do with the topic of whether or not he put out the best mixtape, thank you for adding absolutely nothing to this conversation.
smh.gif

G-Unit-Ft-50-Cent-50-Cent-Is-The-Future-Del-2004-Delantera.jpg

Gotta agree...

Dipset had it first...but they aint shut +%@@ down like this tape did...

Smh I peeped when the autobot said this in the drake thread and I ignored it...dude is really really sad and the dipset general dude talks like he's a product of incest so....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Gemini_Fahrenheit_115_Part_V_-_Untamed_Beast-front-large.jpg

20080619-gems1a.jpg

I'll take both of these Thank You.
Nothing Like came on the other day while driving
pimp.gif
  forgot how much I loved that song

indifferent.gif

Preach!

(I knew there was a brain inside of that head of yours).
[Nas] For the record you can suck my %%*$ [Nas]

who really cares...in the end drake gonna sell more then all those fools mentioned above combined...

i agree that drakes gonna do better numbers than the clipse, chester french, budden, lupe & most everyone else mentioned.. but does that make him a better artist?

Originally Posted by jeyel

i agree that drakes gonna do better numbers than the clipse, chester french, budden, lupe & most everyone else mentioned.. but does that make him a better artist?

Not at all but I understand where the young man is coming from...
Ya'll INVITE comments like this when you put artists like Drake and Joe in the same sentence. People keep driving the whole talent =/= success theory into the ground. It's true, but it's a moot point in 2010. It's like...WE KNOW ALREADY. So why do people keep asking dumb ##! questions like "Why doesn't Phonte get shine"...or stuff like that. Who doesn't know the answers to these types of questions? 

Maybe Drake ISN'T a better artist...but people get in their feelings when they say !!@% like that, and someone counters with "Well, he sellin more than them other _'s". 

It's kinda like..."N' don't get mad, you made the comparison. You stated your opinion...I'm just stating facts". 

indifferent.gif

Stop that.

G-Unit mixtapes and all that G-Unit Radio BS was wild. Dudes were just sittin' by the radio waiting for the word.

Back
Top Bottom