I heard a crazy whisper about SFG being the Best Mixtape Ever....

Not gone name no names but....

288mjwg.jpg

I wouldn't say that this is the absolute best either but Mood Musik 3/3.5 is a certified classic and leaps and bounds better than So Far Gone.

Joe_Budden_Mood_Muzik_3-front-large.jpg
/
20071221-joey2.jpg

EPIC S_.

I'm not even a fan of Budden but this joint is a display of undeniable brilliance. MM3 can hold its own alongside the best Hip-Hop albums ever imo.

Appreciate Mouse and the passion he poured into this masterpiece...

Don't believe the hype. Take what you hear from Drake fans with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Don't believe the hype. Take what you hear from Drake fans with a grain of salt.

Basically....I mean you got grown men out here saying this dude is the most complete rapper in the game.....I'm pretty sure most people (with sense) know better than that though.

SFG is far from the best mixtape ever.
But Mood Muzik isnt exactly THE best ever.
Its series of one of the best series, but not the best.
EDIT: He posted Dedication 2, thats my vote for best mixtape ever. 
pimp.gif

Btw, Comeback Season > Room For Improvement > So Far Gone

I had to check a Drake stan about this in the official I love drake thread the other day. The slurping that goes on in there is disgusting. I mean Drake is a good artist but come on..

Damn I still aint heard the Drake or Budden Mixtape..and I used to mess wit Budden a lil bit.

Best Mixtape Ever? I'll get back to ya'll on that..

if So far Gone is the best mixtape ever

then there better be a greater title to give "the warm up"

laugh.gif
@ the hype

I have no reason not to like Drake, but his fans on this board are beyond annoying...

...like if the N' ran outta toilet paper here they come rushin' in on some, ''Here Aubrey!! Use my tongue!!!''

[Killa] %*%!'s disgusting. [/Killa]

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

if So far Gone is the best mixtape ever

then there better be a greater title to give "the warm up"

laugh.gif
@ the hype
laugh.gif
@ the irony...

both of them dudes is overyhyped like hell but at least drake is doin somethin... yall just sittin on cole's mixtape prayin that he gets to drop an album (which he wont)

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I had to check a Drake stan about this in the official I love drake thread the other day. The slurping that goes on in there is disgusting. I mean Drake is a good artist but come on..

it's funny cause the way you guys talk about drake fans they say the same thing about you guys and clipse/gucci/dipset on here.

but what do I know.

I'm not sure where I'd rank SFG when it comes to all-time great mixtapes, but it's certainly up there as one of the best I have heard.

It's hard to compare it to other mixtapes, though.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I have no reason not to like Drake, but his fans on this board are beyond annoying...

...like if the N' ran outta toilet paper here they come rushin' in on some, ''Here Aubrey!! Use my tongue!!!''

[Killa] %*%!'s disgusting. [/Killa]
This dude Cage
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I #!!! with Drake but you gotta
smh.gif
when you read +%$% like
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

is So Far Gone the greatest mixtape of all time?

I mean...the accolades don't lie...

I'm raising this question purely on the basis of the impact that its had...
Are you asking Commercially? and off of Success?

Then it's an OBVIOUS, YES...

But musically? hmm.. arguable...
No surprise the dumbest !#!## in this forum agreed with him...one ain't got a brain and the other would give it to Drake.

Back
Top Bottom