I HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SHAKE SHACK BURGER

Had Shake Shack Saturday For Dinner. Was Ok

I Got A Love/Hate Thing For Them.

When They On It’s Fiyaaah, When The Off It’s Def Some Mid.

I had to log in - -

Shake shack is nothing special. Overpriced basicness.

Best burger gotta be 5 guys. Next best is some random spot out in Miami. Don’t even remember the name.
The first part is all fax

And for the second part, that spot in Miami you're talking about is better than 5 guys. I was just eating there back in Feb, but i can't remember the name.

$20 for a meal is a no from me dawg.
Fax, them small *** portions in a meal for like $14 forces you to have to buy another burger...which takes your total up to $20 for a single complete meal

I only ate at Shake Shack twice because the first time, their employee was rude and I tweeted about it and the District Manager sent me a $50 giftcard lol.

Their burger with the mushroom is good though.

They burgers way to small for the price they charge em for. Cats getting robbed.
I agree.

That's why the debate between them and In-n-Out is whatever to me. Different price points, different quality of meat.

Why can't you just enjoy the meal from wherever?

5a9da4e63fe4fc3e008b468c

7d5db628-e3d1-4fdf-a314-a2c477d6f439_1.fb2127187699b69152ae7854275d6431.jpeg

Y'all ridin for this????

I usually just get the chicken bites from SS. Their burgers isn't that good and their fries rival In n Out's

All those involved in accusing Shake Shack of such blasphemy need to be terminated and police defunded even further for this! Shake Shack > In N Out.

Tried shake shack for the first time like a month ago. **** is bomb. Had it like 3 times in 2 weeks :blush:

I don’t like fat *** burgers so their size is perfect to get 2. Fries were crispy every time I went too

Shake Shack is my fav fast-casual burger.
White Castle is fav fast food burger - only eat few times per year, stomach can only handle so much.

Back
Top Bottom