I Hope This Isn't The New "In" Thing;; Dudes Giving Females GAS Money To Come See Them.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Came across a FEW females that have said dudes give them GAS money after "meeting" them places. Going out to eat/movies, etc, dudes apparently have been giving these girls gas money.

And the females have conditioned themselves to believe that it is "common courtesy" that these dudes are giving them gas money.

Sad man.......

Anyone else hear of this? I am sure some of yall probably do it.

Yea I am broke that's why I don't do it
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Happened last year....and I only asked him cuz I knew he'd oblige and I didn't like him anyway.

laugh.gif
Exactly why I don't trick.
for real.

it's been guys that have lived farther than him and I never even thought to ask. It's a respect thing....I had no respect for dude and exploited himfor what I could.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

You're so insecure, always worrying about what the next man is doing. Worry about yourself fam.
smh.gif
Nothing to do with insecurity, it has to do with girls asking him for gas bread because some other lame dudes did that for them. I'm notfilling up any girls tank forget that noise.

Came across a FEW females that have said dudes give them GAS money after "meeting" them places. Going out to eat/movies, etc, dudes apparently have been giving these girls gas money.

And the females have conditioned themselves to believe that it is "common courtesy" that these dudes are giving them gas money.

Sad man.......

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Happened last year....and I only asked him cuz I knew he'd oblige and I didn't like him anyway.

laugh.gif
for real.

it's been guys that have lived farther than him and I never even thought to ask. It's a respect thing....I had no respect for dude and exploited him for what I could.
This just reinforce my philosophy on how things play out now-a-days. Its a respect thing, if a women is pullin that crazy pay for gas money stunton you, and worse - if she uses it as an ultimatum...she's trying you more often then not. Women will not pull that on guys they respect, or at least knowwouldn't go for crap like that.

...I'm not hatin on you mama, do your thing. Thats just how the game goes now-a-days.

I remember a girl asked me to give her gas money a few years ago. I was like %%%? I damn near cussed her $%* out.

If we going somewhere I'll definitely pay $10 gas to put miles on her car and keep my in the driveway.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

If we going somewhere I'll definitely pay $10 gas to put miles on her car and keep my in the driveway.

exactly if we are going out together in to the same spot but not always I never get gas money for meeting up with a guy nor do i give them gas money for comingto my house. I think if we were dating then thats different.

Why not give her money? $10 to fill up a tank is that big of a deal? If I tell her to come through I'll just throw the offer up in here so she don'tfeel some type of way. Doesn't mean I would pay all the time but if I was going to see her I would have to pay for gas anyway
laugh.gif
. Feeling bad about doingthings for your own woman? What part of the game is that?

This is all depends on the situation too...

If it's a side piece or just a casual smash then you have to draw the line somewhere... like others said you don't want to give off that simpingexpression right off back...

If it's a side piece that you smash on the regular then she's going to have different privileges as a girl you smash once in a while or a one nightthing...

This also depends on how "useful" said girl is... if she has a nice body or if she can give good head then she might be favored more or if she doesthings the other girls won't like swallow or what have you...

If it's wifey then I don't have a problem with it, but with my chick she never ever asks me for nothing and she always pays for half or we alternatepaying for stuff...

If she's in a bind then yeah no doubt I'm going to be there for her, but that only happens in August and September because most people in herfamily's birthday is in August close together as well as mine, and then she has to pay for college books so I give her whatever amount she needs for hertextbooks, but by middle September or early October she has the money to repay me and I refuse it and we argue and then I #+!@ the !%*+ out of her non-stop forhours at the telly... eat that *##@@ so good she be wanting to give me money on top of what she owes me, but I still refuse...

She eventually pays me back by buying me gas or paying for stuff until it adds up, but I really don't care about it like that... I just want sex... and awhole mother $+#!%*% lot of it too...

I understand where you coming from though OP because I met some chick I was slaying a while back and everytime I met up with her we went to the telly, and Ipayed for it, and she wanted some Burger King before we went to the telly and then sometimes I would come through with liquor and maybe some good high gradechronic, but after like the second or third time that we chilled she was asking for money from the kid... I was like
indifferent.gif
... first she started with like $50, then $40, then $20, but I wouldstraight !%*+ on her, but then I started to let her keep the clip if there was one of the blunt, then sometimes some of the left of beer or liquor, but she wasa bum !+*%# living in a basement with her moms and they wasn't paying the rent for nothing so one time I slid her $8... she started to complain to me thatI had a very well paying job, but she failed to realize that I had to pay for all of that other stuff too... eventually she stopped calling me when she seenthat I was more frugal with the dough then Warren Buffett... well I'm not, but to her I was... I would beat it out again though don't get it twisted...

I think this would be an okay thing to do. I see nothing wrong with it if it's at most 15 bucks. Pitching in some money isn't bad. But if it's thewhole tank, forget it. Besides, there goes all the money for the date, ya know?

Originally Posted by soltheman

This one girl I hang out with is still hurt about me not giving her gas money one time.
roll.gif

Me and this sophomore (HS, no chris hansen,) were just laughing at her and calling her a lesbian the entire night. It was a blast.
indifferent.gif

******ed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

...She can stay home for all I care, no way I'm giving 'gas money' for a broad to come see me.
Hell, I barely have enough cash for my own gas. I know plenty of other chicks would be willing to meet up where ever it was.

Some straight bums in here/out there
smh.gif

One dude I used to talk to lived 45 minutes away. We hadn't spoke in a few months & he hits me up Like "hey swing through"
-Dude has no job, so no money to go anywhere
-no car so it's always a one-way thing

I hit him with the "Nah I'm busy, how about you come here"...no response
laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking they should be treated like Kings when living like a peasant.

I wouldn't ask for gas $$ but wow @ dudes getting bent out of shape over $5 every once in awhile.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

laugh.gif

I wouldn't ask for gas $$ but wow @ dudes getting bent out of shape over $5 every once in awhile.
QFT.
Are you a girl? or AYO?
laugh.gif
Jokes aside, serious question.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Some straight bums in here/out there
smh.gif

One dude I used to talk to lived 45 minutes away. We hadn't spoke in a few months & he hits me up Like "hey swing through"
-Dude has no job, so no money to go anywhere
-no car so it's always a one-way thing

I hit him with the "Nah I'm busy, how about you come here"...no response
laugh.gif

grin.gif

So you'd be cool with me asking you for $5 bucks everytime I wanted to come through?

I can understand she came to see me after an hours long trip. But if it's just casual I'm not about to throw her nothing.

Sad man.......

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
for real.

it's been guys that have lived farther than him and I never even thought to ask. It's a respect thing....I had no respect for dude and exploited him for what I could.

Back
Top Bottom