I JUST ALMOST HIT A PERSON THAT WAS LAYING IN THE STREET...

yeah, never understood why anyone would want to kill themselves or even physically hurt themselves 
People get tattoos and piercings all the time
i mean like cutting themselves and stuff 
laugh.gif

something similar happened to me once...wasn't new years eve and it wasn't really emotional for me...but it did scare the hell out of me...I wrote about it on my blog if anyone is interested: http://jtplatnum.com/archives/646

pretty much arrived first at the scene of an accident in the middle of nowhere...a dude on the side of the road face down and a car hanging off the edge of a cliff.

I hit a mother carrying a child a couple years ago. The mother bounced off my hood and rolled halfway up my windshield. The child somehow fell into my passenger seat via my sunroof that i had just opened 2 mins prior. The child was miraculously unscathed.

I hit a mother carrying a child a couple years ago. The mother bounced off my hood and rolled halfway up my windshield. The child somehow fell into my passenger seat via my sunroof that i had just opened 2 mins prior. The child was miraculously unscathed.

Oh snaps! That's a straight up miracle. :pimp:

what happened fam? :nerd:

what happened fam? :nerd:

I was on my way home when i made a left on a green light and this lady just popped right in front of my G35 while walking off the median. I didnt even realize she was carrying a child until i heard something fall inside my car. I turn to my left and I'm staring right at this lil 3yr old girl and as soon as we make eye contact she bursts out crying. Meanwhile the mother hops up after rolling off my windshield looking for her kid, once she see's/hears the child in my car she opens the door and just passes out right in the seat the child landed in. Luckily the car behind me saw the entire thing unfold and stayed at the scene. The witness and I both called the 911 and when the cops, ambulance and fire department showed up none of them could believe that the kid just fell from the sky directly into my passenger seat.

I was shaken up at the whole situation for days and all I could think about was that if I hadn't opened up my sunroof, I would have most likely killed a innocent child due to her mother not paying attention.

Fast forward a month or 2 later and the lady I hit claimed she was in the crosswalk and tried to sue my for 10 stacks.... She lost

Lessons learned that day: A LOT of things in life are simply out of your control and if a pedestrian is hit outside of the crosswalk, it's 99% the pedestrians fault.

better than ruining multiple people's lives after he stumbles into a moving car

I don't understand some people's thought processes in this forum, it's like some people throw away any type of logic with any situation involving cops. Don't call the cops on that guy driving drunk on the wrong way of the street, you might ruin his good time.

:stoneface:

called the police then drove home and cried..... instead of stopping the car and actually checking on the guy to see whats wrong with him...

that shook life is whats hot now tho.

Last edited:

:wow:

You wouldn't troll about something like that would you?....that's wild

Back
Top Bottom