I JUST ALMOST HIT A PERSON THAT WAS LAYING IN THE STREET...

i saw girl get hit by a car in DC one night on U St.

she ran in the street when the light changed and a cab hit her...

everyone was asking if she was ok and she grabbed one shoe and took off down the street like nothing happened...

I don't understand some people's thought processes in this forum, it's like some people throw away any type of logic with any situation involving cops. Don't call the cops on that guy driving drunk on the wrong way of the street, you might ruin his good time.

:stoneface:

He wasn't driving though. Just stumbling around drunk.

OP, you did the right thing. I don't know about the crying though, but at the end of the day you did the right thing.

Last edited:
I never get emotional, it's been a minute since I've had a cry.
This chick I worked with is now going thru mad drama because she was driving home after drinking and some little girl laid down on the street, she was 16..my coworker called her friend drunk when she got home saying that she thought she hit someone, her friend ended up snitching a couple months later and this girl is being charged with involuntary manslaughter. .her dad also helped hide the car and fix the damage.

This dude laid down to end his life and had all dark clothing.i slowed down since I seen him from a distance, I'm very cautious when I drive especially at night, I also always watch for the cops (old habit)..

I stopped as soon as I could, I called the cops to hopefully help this man, and possibly prevent other people from getting hurt.

This was a very busy street and if I was to try to help this guy out of the street I would've gotten hit by some drunk idiot.

II lost a very good friend about 3 years after high school in 08, their car stopped and when they got out to help some drunk idiot hit one of my boys..2 of my friends saw him laying there ripped in half...

Last edited:
OP started off the year snitching and crying...

terrycloth
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 seriously though, dude just busted in the door crying like cuba in boyz n the hood

i have not heard anything about a person being hit on any of my local news sites didnt even see it on the police blotter..

the weird thing though is that i drove by that street on monday on my way back home from work at 2pm and i saw a dark red trail as if something was dragged..
frown.gif

it was just in the middle as if it was stuck under the car..

where i live theres mad deserts so i wouldnt be surprised if someone just pulled over and threw the body in the desert..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom