I just ate Mexican food and I feel sick... VOL. Swine Flu?

Ur as good as dead bro, can I have your kicks? Its not like you're gonna need em
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Funny how everyone was quick to make this into a joke. NT is full of sheep. Yes, I'm ignorant about this. Instead of just saying "you're an idiot..." why don't you jerks inform me about swine flu since you know everything about it. Scumbags!

Just researched, it could possibly be from people who sneezed or coughed in the area.

so let me get this straight you made a post about instead of looking it up yourself

Funny how everyone was quick to make this into a joke. NT is full of sheep. Yes, I'm ignorant about this. Instead of just saying "you're an idiot..." why don't you jerks inform me about swine flu since you know everything about it. Scumbags!
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why should that be our responsibility? you mean the wealth of information readily broadcast and available wasn't enough?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

why should that be our responsibility? you mean the wealth of information readily broadcast and available wasn't enough?

I don't watch the news.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I don't watch the news.
but instead of gettin on the internet to make a thread about it so somebody else could tell you about it... you could have just googled everythingyou wanted to kno from the jump... thats y nobody gave serious answers anyway

Originally Posted by ErickM713

smh.gif

Fam it AIN'T TRANSFERABLE THROUGH FOOD I hate ignorant people like you that think everything Mexican can give you swine flu
grin.gif

I hope you do die from your ignorance I've been offended enough by ignorant people who think everything Mexican is gonna give you swine flu and kill you
smh.gif
laugh.gif

ShotsFiredCvr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom