I just ate peanut butter... vol. oops

Dear NT,

I just consumed peanut butter and a friend of mine said peanut butter isn't safe to eat right now. He said it contains "somilia". Am I going todie? Will I be okay?

uhh I think it's ok now

Somilia?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Dear NT,

I just consumed peanut butter and a friend of mine said peanut butter isn't safe to eat right now. He said it contains "somilia". Am I going to die? Will I be okay?
R.I.P to you and our language.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Dear NT,

I just consumed peanut butter and a friend of mine said peanut butter isn't safe to eat right now. He said it contains "somilia". Am I going to die? Will I be okay?
R.I.P to you and our language.

laugh.gif

Dear NT,

xqjs3t.jpg

Dear NT,

I just consumed peanut butter and a friend of mine said peanut butter isn't safe to eat right now. He said it contains "somilia"Am I going to die? Will I be okay?

?????????
2z6tvzc.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Dear NT,

xqjs3t.jpg

It's Shaq
roll.gif

"I know a kid who'll throw @@%+ in your food and say thats how you kill a man, avoid the shooting" R.I.P fam

Back
Top Bottom