i just broke up with mary jane, former tree smoker i need help

Man I feel you joe, I had to quit for 2 years and I just smoked for the 1st time monday
pimp.gif
I was trippin
laugh.gif
and had a nasty head ache
sick.gif
Im not smokin on the regular no more just a few days out the month for now on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gboy1230

its really mind over will/ want for me... you really gotta just have the mindset no im not smoking today ... ( take it day by day ) cause you think long term you will probably be smokeing around 4:20
laugh.gif

i should be back in the game by 420.
laugh.gif

as for having trouble sleeping, try exercising.  you'll be so tired it'll make you fall asleep very easily.

Originally Posted by gboy1230

its really mind over will/ want for me... you really gotta just have the mindset no im not smoking today ... ( take it day by day ) cause you think long term you will probably be smokeing around 4:20
laugh.gif
yup thats the only way...keep yourself busy and you should be good

I grew up.

I used to smoke hard when I was younger. Stopped smoking when I was 24. I'm 28 now.

To be honest with you, it ain't really that hard. I don't know how I did it but I just got over it. Some of my boys still smoke but in moderation. I don't mind smelling fresh herb though. That piney smell is still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I grew up.

I used to smoke hard when I was younger. Stopped smoking when I was 24. I'm 28 now.

To be honest with you, it ain't really that hard. I don't know how I did it but I just got over it. Some of my boys still smoke but in moderation. I don't mind smelling fresh herb though. That piney smell is still
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Ah yes, only immature teenagers smoke marijuana.[/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I grew up.

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Ah yes, only immature teenagers smoke marijuana.[/color]
hzcpHGYzFnze47865hJOiW7Fo1_1280.gif

I picked up a new hobby, or returned to an old one, I took swimming back up because its healthy, go ride a bike or something or run when you get the urge.

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

hzcpHGYzFnze47865hJOiW7Fo1_1280.gif
lol this is hilarious to me cuz im faded as hell right now
laugh.gif
but yea to the OP just try not think about it too much and the craving will fade eventually. stay productive but dont me thinkin to yourself "damn, this would be way better if i was high right now"

i only
pimp.gif
once in awhile now cuz my girl hates it when i do
ohwell.gif

Don't be a quitter.
laugh.gif
I'm kidding.
But I used to smoke 5 joints a day last year. I'm down to few times a month. Hopefully one day I can quit, but I wouldnt know how it would be possible.

I took like a week break and had no cravings or even a desire to burn. But last night one of my boys hit me up to burn and quickly I remembered what I had been missing. But I'm pretty sure I could quit quite easily if I wanted to. Can't see why I would though unless I'm going to be tested.

Dog, I smoked like every day for 10, maybe 15 straight years. It's really not that hard to stop. There is no physical addiction. It's an mental dependency.

Mind over matter. I've gone the last 2 months without smoking for the first time in that all those years and it hasn't been a problem at all after the first day.

MAKE A BET WITH ONE OF YUR FRIENDS AND IF YU SMOKE YU GOTTA PAY UP OR SOMETHIN.... THT WAT HELP ME QUIT FOR A MIN LOL ...IT JUST KEPP KALLIN ME !!

After about 4 or 5 days you'll be fine. It really aint that serious, as long as your busy/have something to do.

I'ma have to get a job soon, haven't smoked in 13 days... longest break in the last 2 years.. easily

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Weed's not addictive... so why u havin cravings

i never said weed was addictive, im craving to get high. u know that feeling when u can't get higher nomore? yea, thats what im craving for.

it aint addictive, but its definitely habit forming. you just gotta be active; hit up the gym, read books, #%%! i dont know volunteer at a homeless shelter or something. anything that keeps you off the couch. as far as the appetite, i feel you on that, but it'll pass. im on a month long hiatus right now and for me the hardest part is getting to sleep at a reasonable hour. i have always had trouble with staying awake at night and it gets exponentially worse without the weed. i cant get to bed at a reasonable hour so i sleep through all my classes. never thought i'd say it, but lack of weed is hurting my grades right now
laugh.gif

anyways, just think of all the money you'll save, and how lame you'll feel if you cant get your union spot just cause you couldn't quit burning.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Dog, I smoked like every day for 10, maybe 15 straight years. It's really not that hard to stop. There is no physical addiction. It's an mental dependency.

Mind over matter. I've gone the last 2 months without smoking for the first time in that all those years and it hasn't been a problem at all after the first day.

good for you, the most i've gone without smoking is 2 days and i was kinda jittery if that's the right word.

this is what i try to keep in mind tho, i was born without a blunt in my mouth, why cant i live without it?

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

it aint addictive, but its definitely habit forming. you just gotta be active; hit up the gym, read books, #%%! i dont know volunteer at a homeless shelter or something. anything that keeps you off the couch. as far as the appetite, i feel you on that, but it'll pass. im on a month long hiatus right now and for me the hardest part is getting to sleep at a reasonable hour. i have always had trouble with staying awake at night and it gets exponentially worse without the weed. i cant get to bed at a reasonable hour so i sleep through all my classes. never thought i'd say it, but lack of weed is hurting my grades right now
laugh.gif

anyways, just think of all the money you'll save, and how lame you'll feel if you cant get your union spot just cause you couldn't quit burning.
yea i feel you, i feel like i aint sleepin right without a goodnight blunt.

and yeaa i'm really tryna get into the apprenticeship so smoking should be the last thing on my mind.

but the purple tho... mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom