i just broke up with mary jane, former tree smoker i need help

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

it aint addictive, but its definitely habit forming. you just gotta be active; hit up the gym, read books, #%%! i dont know volunteer at a homeless shelter or something. anything that keeps you off the couch. as far as the appetite, i feel you on that, but it'll pass. im on a month long hiatus right now and for me the hardest part is getting to sleep at a reasonable hour. i have always had trouble with staying awake at night and it gets exponentially worse without the weed. i cant get to bed at a reasonable hour so i sleep through all my classes. never thought i'd say it, but lack of weed is hurting my grades right now
laugh.gif

anyways, just think of all the money you'll save, and how lame you'll feel if you cant get your union spot just cause you couldn't quit burning.
yea i feel you, i feel like i aint sleepin right without a goodnight blunt.

and yeaa i'm really tryna get into the apprenticeship so smoking should be the last thing on my mind.

but the purple tho... mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

you either gonna stop smoking and get the job
or not..
I would suggest you stop smoking for good, it's people like you who make marijuana look bad.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

yea i feel you, i feel like i aint sleepin right without a goodnight blunt.

and yeaa i'm really tryna get into the apprenticeship so smoking should be the last thing on my mind.
but the purple tho... mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
you either gonna stop smoking and get the job
or not..
I would suggest you stop smoking for good, it's people like you who make marijuana look bad.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.. [/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Weed's not addictive... so why u havin cravings

i never said weed was addictive, im craving to get high. u know that feeling when u can't get higher nomore? yea, thats what im craving for.
ohhhhh ok. i kno wat u mean... i wouldnt necessarily call it a craving per se... but yea.

Just stay busy wit stuff that doesnt involve smoking... and think about all the money you're saving
laugh.gif

No steps, but just think of all the money you will save.
Or just blaze once in a while, that wouldnt hurt, unless you have an addictive personality.

been off that mj for a week... got a UA this upcoming week for my rehab to get a citation off my record

wack

neva understood how people got addicted to this. I usually got to drink before blazing so I don't have to worry about noticing my heart racing. That ^#*# makes me not wanna blaze. how do ya'll like blazing even though your heart races? But on quitting, I suggest keeping yaself busy with something tht keeps ya mind off it.

I smoked daily for over 8 years. I'm talking about O's every other day, 8 years straight, forget chronic smoker, I was a habitual offender lol. Then August 09, I woke up one day and was like I'm done! Just like that. All my peeps smoke right in front of me, but I'm good, no urges or nothing. I look at it like this, when its being smoked in front of me, and I don't wanna try it, just making me stronger... Don't sweat it, you be good slim...

all you dudes who smoked daily for 8-10 years...what is going on in your lives that makes you think this is normal?

I'm curious are you guys successful? in college? doing something productive?

if you smoke every day man your clothes must smell like %@%%, your house must smell like %@%%...and that is just straight up nasty...

and why do people want to have a 'good' image of marijuana smokers? is that even possible...

lol@ the sophisticated smoker

Originally Posted by copped

all you dudes who smoked daily for 8-10 years...what is going on in your lives that makes you think this is normal?

if you smoke every day man your clothes must smell like %@%%, your house must smell like %@%%...and that is just straight up nasty...

and why do people want to have a 'good' image of marijuana smokers? is that even possible...

shut your @!! up.

dude said is a good "image" even possible. Well you got the "image" part right because that means you're already a shallow minded person who bought in to DARE propaganda.

Go smoke some cigs or get drunk like the govt wants you to
laugh.gif
or maybe holla at the pharmaceutical companies pushing pills to these lil kids

There are plenty of 'successful' smokers...there are professionals who picked up weed in college....its called MODERATION...RESPONSIBILITY....
eyes.gif

this dude over here talkin bout smellin straight up nasty....Kush is my cologne +#*%$...kick rocks....

Originally Posted by copped

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

not at 8 years yet but ive been pining for at least 5 years.  i hate when dumb $!$ dudes, like yourself, try to put down marijuana smokers.  first of all i highly doubt you know anything TRUE about pot.  you still running around thinkn your better then others just cause you dont pine, smh.  grow the f up mann, most people i know in college smoke regularly.  #+$#, tell you the truth the only people i kno who dont smoke are those who were terribly misinformed growing up & raised to believe that your gonna end up in jail or jobless.  sorry to burst your bubble mann but thats not the case.

ive encountered a bunch of kids like you back in highschool that used to hate on the herb, funny thing is most of them are smokin now.

mad.gif
copped wrote:

...so is anybody going to answer this or are you just going to give salty remarks?  Are yall doing something productive?  Most heads I know that smoke like that aren't doing anything with their life except about 2 or 3 out of about 20

Originally Posted by seniosoul

There are no steps...
I quit cold turkey
im saying though
laugh.gif

i got a homeboy that always says hes gonna stop smoking weed..never does it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

if i had a reason to quit..i could quit today and have no urge to smoke..but i like getting high and i dont have to worry about getting a drug test..so light up!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by capone125

mad.gif
copped wrote:

...so is anybody going to answer this or are you just going to give salty remarks?  Are yall doing something productive?  Most heads I know that smoke like that aren't doing anything with their life except about 2 or 3 out of about 20

I don't understand.  I don't know if you go to college, but any college kid can tell you a lotta kids smoke, and most of them are great students.  My friends in med school say everyone burns.  I've heard the same about most law schools.

There is no significant correlation with smoking and intelligence.  The people who act dumb when they are high do that because they've heard the myth that marijuana kills brain cells for their entire lives.

Read this to get a better understanding past the propaganda. 

0932551130.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

Back
Top Bottom